|45. Secret|

My heart was beating fast. How did this happen? Of course I know how it happens but we were protected, we used a condom everytime we had sex. I couldn't think about anything else and I definitely couldn't distract myself because the only two things I was thinking about is 'How the hell am I going to tell Rowan I'm pregnant?' and 'What the fuck am I going to do?!'

Boys were out enjoying themselves, probably tired of my constant bitching and complaining about my Uncle being off the grid. Skylar and Eric wanted some time alone so they went on a date so I'm here all alone, wondering what the fuck I'm going to do.

I snapped my head in the direction of my door when I hear someone is knocking at the front door. I was wearing the same outfit from the mall.

I didn't know what was wrong with me when I threw up in the toilet at the mall and I decided to solve the puzzle with the facts. I've been becoming very bitchy, aggravated, and very emotional.

I walk down the stairs slowly trying to process everything.

I open the door and look up at the boys who are smiling widely while I have tears ready to spill.

"Hey Andy, what did you-" Carson loses his smile when he sees my tears spill.

"What's wrong? Did someone hurt you?" Austin asked more concerned, stepping inside with the boys and then closing the door behind him.

"What's wrong Andy, tell me...please" Tony says softly.

"I'm...I'm-."

"You're what Andy? Spit it out, we are getting more worried" Carson says.

"I'm...pregnant" I whisper the last part.

The boys give each other a look before looking at me like I was joking.

I led them upstairs too my bedroom and I lean against my bathroom door frame and point to the stick. They walk in to look at the stick.

Austin picked it up and they look at it.

Tears race down my cheeks and I sit on my bed at the end to cry.

I feel the bed dip and it's the boys.

"Have you been fucking anyone else?" Tony asked.

I cry even more and whispers. "It's Rowan's" I said and they comfort me. "What am I suppose to tell him?" I look up at them.

"The truth Andy, you're pregnant."

"I can't tell him, I just can't" I say sadly.

"Why not Andy?" Austin asked.

I chuckled a little while my tears still spilled. "It's not going to change anything, he's a cheater."

"He may be a cheater Andy, but he at least needs to know you're pregnant. Don't you think he deserves that?" Carson reasoned.

"Deserves? You think he deserves to know I'm pregnant? After he cheated? He doesn't deserve to know since he's a fucking piece of shit" I wipe away my tears.

"Then what are you going to do when the bump gets bigger? Or are you going to get rid of it?" Tony asked folding his arms like he was judging me.

"I'm not getting rid of it because that's stupid as fuck, and I'll go to a different state" I shrug like it was no problem but it really was.

"You know Rowan still loves you and regrets what he did but he will come after you Andy" Austin says.

"Of course because Rowan Oliver always needs to make sure I'm okay" I shake my head.