# 10-What The Others Think About You (Jace & Alec)

Jace:

Clary: Y/N is great! She's really good at fighting and everything! Although I have to admit I was a bit sad that Jace chose her over me, but I'm really beginning to love her like a sister!

Isabelle: I love Y/N. She's the most amazing best friend ever and I would do anything for her. And if Jace ever breaks her heart, well let's just say it wont end up good for him.

Alec: Y/N is very good at fighting but other than that I find her alright. Quite pretty though.

Simon: Y/N is freaking cool. Like even cooler than Jace- wait don't tell him I said that. But yeah I would have totally gone for her if they weren't dating. Don't tell him I said that either.

Raphael: She's a pretty decent Shadowhunter and pretty too. But I don't like her. She's way too happy all the time.

Magnus: Who? Oh Y/N! Yes, she is a amazing individual. Although, the fact that someone as annoying as Jace is dating her really surprises me!

Jordan: She's cool.

Maia: Y/N is great! She's super pretty and we train together sometimes. She's an amazing person.

Sebastian: Y/N. Yes, she is quite hot and really good at fighting too. Maybe, I can convince her to come over to my side.

Alec:

Jace: Y/N is one of my best friends. I love her like a sister. And it's great that Alec and her are dating. She really makes him happy.

Clary: Y/N is not like Alec at all! I don't know how they're dating, she's always o happy and then there's Alec. But I'm happy for them, Alec is always so happy when she's around.

Isabelle: Y/N is amazing and like a sister to me. And she makes Alec so happy!

Simon: Y/N is like the happiest person I have ever seen. And she's a Shadowhunter! I really like her as a friend.

Raphael: She's hot.

Magnus: The girl that dates Alexander isn't she? Oh well I suppose they are cute together. And she has an amazing sense of fashion! Maybe we could go shopping one day!

Jordan: Y/N is really nice and pretty. I have to admit I sorta liked her a little bit. Don't tell Alec I said that. He'll probably kill me.

Maia: Y/N is so nice. It's impossible for anyone to not like her.

Sebastian: She's really nice Quite hot too.

Ok here's a little update. Hope you liked it and there will be more!

Follow

Vote

Comment