A Fairy Tale Wedding Part 2

This is something close to what I pictured the dress to look like. ❤️❤️😘😍🔥🔥

Heath's P.O.V

Beep beep beep beep!

I jumped out of bed and I looked at the clock. It was 7:00 am in the morning. Wait a second, I am getting married today.

I laughed to myself. I am getting married, wow. I am finally going to be a married man.

"Hey Heath, get your butt up. It's time to get ready. You wouldn't want Lily to think you stood her up." Jake said pulling the covers off of me and pushed me into the shower.

"Okay, gosh!"

"Dude, hurry you got ten minutes. Then you have to get dress and we have to drive to the church and then to the reception hall. So, get your butt moving."

"I still can't believe that I am getting married today. Finally a married man...."

"Well, that's gonna change when you have kids and busy with pack. You're gonna feel like your wanna rip your head off."

"Damn, haven't thought of that part."

"Come on guys. Its already 8:00, we have to be there for 9:00. We don't want to run into traffic. We have to be out the door now." John said grabbing my tux blazer.

We walked down the stairs and I saw my best men. They were all wearing their tuxes, they had on red ties and black suits. I had a traditional black suit and tie. But had a red flower to go in my pocket. Lily insisted, anything for my wife....wife. Sounds good to me. I smiled and the guys looked at me. I gave them the finger and walked out the door. They followed and chuckled at me. We all hopped into the black escalades and drove off.

"Oh, I want to remind you guys that we have to keep the borders in check and I don't want anything happen while I am gone. I will leave Jake and John in charge. Everyone understand?" I said in mind-link.

"Yes Alpha." Everyone said back.

"Good. Now, hurry I want to get marry." I said chuckling. The guys and I relax for a short amount of time. We only had 30 minutes away from the church. Getting married was all about making it to marry the person you love. I love Lily with all my heart. I promised my life and heart to her. I will show her tonight how much I love her.

..............................................................

Lily P.O.V

Today, I woke up and I running on nerves. We were rushing to get my hair and make up done before 8:00 and I told them to leave the dress for when we reached the church. I grabbed my small suitcase with my clothes and shoes for the reception. With my hair done and make up finished. The girls added glitter on my hair, neck and shoulders. My hair was done with a bun with some hair in curls. My make up had my lips done in a nude color and eyeliner. My eyes was finished with light nude eyeshadow. This made my brown eyes pop and look bigger. I was happy. I am getting married today.

"Okay, time to go girls." My mom shouted from the living room. Everyone ran down the stairs grabbing the dresses and shoes that was in bags. Mom and Raven put the bags into the trunk. And Kelly helped me with getting dressed into the backseat. Heath had lend us some of his hummers. He told me if I mess with his baby, I was in for a surprise. Boys and their toys.

"Come on girls, faster. We have a wedding to go to. And I want to get my hands on my mate." Kelly shouted. We all chuckled.

"I agree, I want a husband. So hurry." I smiled and chuckled.

The girls all laughed and jumped into the hummers and we were off. Just as soon as we were leaving, Raven's phone rang and she said it was Heath and John.

"Hey girls, just wanna let you know that we are 30 minutes away from the church. Where are you now?" John said.

"We are at least 20 minutes away. Short cuts." Raven said chuckling.

"Hey, hey you better treat my hummer like it's your kid. Took me lots of cash to save to make it look sexy." Heath shouted.

"Let me guess, better looking than your future bride." I said laughing and everyone started laughing.

"Ohhhhhhhhh." Jake and John said.

"Dude, your in trouble now." John said with a belly laugh.

"Shut up, if you weren't my brother in law....." Heath said trailing off.

"WHAT??? I DIDNT HEAR YOU!!!!!"

"SHUT UP!!!!"

"Future wife, you're in trouble. I'll see you tonight. Goodbye." With that said Heath hung up the phone and now I felt scared.

Oh, boy!

After a while we were finally at the church. The guys had reached before us and was in their own room. I was getting more and more nervous. The girls was getting dressed while my mom was helping me putting on my wedding dress. My dress had lace sleeves and shoulders. Sweetheart neckline and it was silk with small beadings that sparkled. The dress flowed smoothly down the floor. My mom put my vail on. It was a small yet simple crown with small diamonds. It was a wedding gift from Heath's mom. The vail was lace and reached at least 10 inches after the dress train. My mom handed me my flowers. I walked to the couch and put on my white heels. I got up and looked in the mirror. I looked so beautiful.

"Hey girl, you ready? Oh wait, I almost forgot." Kelly said unlinking my arm with hers. She pulled out a box and opened it. Inside was a beautiful necklace and earrings. They sparked so brightly.

"So these are mine and I want them back as soon as you get back." Kelly said putting on the necklace around my neck and I put the earrings on. The necklace was teardrop diamonds. The diamonds fell between my breasts and the earring was long close to my chin.

"Thank you sooo much. I love it.." I said hugging her.

"That's something borrowed. All you need is something blue..." Kelly said thoughtfully.

"I think I got that....." My brother and Raven walked in. I almost teared up.

"We both got this for you, the garner. It's blue not red, cause you know. You need luck." He said winking.

"Don't listen to him. We wanted to make sure everything was perfect." Raven said pushing John to the side and planted a kiss on my cheek.

My parents now walked in and told us it was time. Time to get married. My father held out his arm but i stopped and looked at me weirdly.

"I want both you and John to walk me down. I wouldn't see you all for a while." I looked at John and he looked like he was about to cry.

"Okay....." He said whispering.

Both John and dad walked me out the room and we almost reached the aisle, when my dad asked me his last question.

"Are you ready to spend forever with Heath and no backing out?" He said smiling at me.

"I am ready. I am no longer afraid. I love him and I don't want to let him go." I said and we walked.

We walked towards my future.

..............................................................

Wow....wedding time.👰🏼💏

Comment 📝

Vote ⭐️

Follow 💯