Zerrie!

Zayn's POV:

So today was the day Perrie is coming out of hospital! She has asked if she can stay at my house, as she doesn't even want to be within 20 meters of Harry. Liam thinks she is going to Brittany's house for a sleepover. I am very excited. I hope she likes Pizza! who am I kidding of course she likes pizza! I mean who doesn't!

DING~DONG!!

Zayn: Hey baby!

Perrie: Hey Romeo!

Zayn: Come in! Come in! We have got pizza!

Perrie: Yay I fucking love pizza!

Zayn: Good Good!!

We sat down on my living room floor which I have covered in blankets and quilts! Just in case;) If ya know what im talking about!!!

About a hour later we were mid makeout section! She lifted my top off. I pulled back a minute and asked are you sure and she said yeah. So I took off her top and leggings and fucking hell why isn't she a bikini or underwear model like really!! Minutes later we were both butt naked and well you know what happened after that! ;) Good job I put these blankets down!!!

Perrie's POV:

WOW! Like WOW! that was AmaZAYN!!! He really is a sex god! He is also massive! at least 11inches!!!

 He was so sweet as he kept asking me if I was ok during the fun! Zayn was like I wonder if I will fit I mean I never realised how big I was! I was quite shocked as well! Harrys cock is tiny compared to Zayn's!!!! I have to admit I do feel really guilty though! But it does feel good to be a bit of a slut!!! Just giving Harry a taste of his own medicine!  I am feeling like shit though!  I can't stop throwing up! I am feeling sooooooo sleepy and to top this off I have a massive head ache!!!! 

Zayn's POV:

Oh shit! Perrie keeps on throwing up! Oh Shit I didn't put a fucking condom on! She couldn't be pregnant could she! She has fallen asleep again. I'm gonna go get a pregnancy test and pop it on the side in the bathroom so next time she vomits she can do the test as well!! Crap what will Liam think if she is!

Perrie's POV:

I picked up the pregnancy test and took it! Shit! Liams gonna fucking kill me.... So is Harry!

I'm pregnant!