Chapter Six : Pinky Promise

~Chapter Six : Pinky Promise~
~Start~

**********

I looked at the back sit of our car. The five cat boys we found were sleeping peacefully. I smiled seeing that they are in good hands, except the fact that two of them are injured.

"Where do you think these cat boys came from?" My husband asked as he drived.

"I don't really know..." I said as I frowned. "All of them looks like they've gone through the depths of hell."

"I could agree." He said as he smiled at me. "But taking all of them in your care, you didn't change one bit."

I giggled. "Well, I couldn't possibly leave them, could I?" I said.

"Well, I do feel bad for them as well." He said. "But what do we do with them?"

"We should take care of them until all of them is in good condition." I said as I looked at the cat boys again. "After that, we should find a loving family for each of them."

"I see..." My husband said. "We can't take them all in our house for a long period, after all..."

"Yeah...I wonder if (Y/N)'s okay with this?" I asked.

"(Y/N) is a good hearted girl, she'll understand this surely." He said.

"I know but..." I said but was cutted off.

"Let's have faith on our little girl." He said. "That incident she went through must've been cleared by now. I mean, it's been three years."

"Yeah...I guess so..." I said as I smiled.

"I'll believe in our (Y/N)."

**********

I woke up as the sun's shine hit my face. I looked at my husband and he was still driving. I looked at the window and saw familiar images, signalling that we are almost home.

"Good morning, honey." I heard my husband said.

I smiled at him. "Morning." I said.

"Don't you think we need to wake up the boys?" My husband said. "Once we turn to that corner over there, we'll see our house."

"Yeah..." I said and looked behind me. I was then suprised by all the cat boys as they were already awake. "Oh, good morning, boys."

"Good morning." Said the orange haired cat boy as he politely bowed.

"Morning." Said the white haired cat boy, looking at me with his cold blue eyes.

"Good Morning..." Said the black haired cat boy before looking back to the window.

"Morning..." Said the blonde cat boy, half-asleep.

"Good...Morning..." Said the red haired cat boy, shyly as he looked down.

"We're almost at our home so, prepare, okay?" I said to them, smiling.

All of them nodded, understanding my statement. I then remembered something.

"Oh, yeah..." I said as I looked back at them. "I have something to tell you all."

Their cat ears twitched as they looked at me. "Well, you see...in our home, we have a daughter." I explained. "And well, let's just say she has bad memories with cat people like all of you so, I hope you treat her nicely."

The cat boys looked at each other before going back to me and each of them nod, signalling that they understand.

"Oh, thank you very much!" I thanked them.