Chapter Nine

It is almost eight o'clock and Kota has not come back home. Silas was nice enough to give Gabriel and Zain their baths and put then into bed a few minutes ago. I am currently on my fourth batch of muffins and my third pie. I made chocolate ice cream and a key lime tart earlier. Silas still hasn't come out to try anything even after his confused conversation earlier with Kota claiming he would eat anything I made.

The door to Zain's room opens and Silas walks out while shutting off the light and cracking the door. I hide the smile when I think about when we have pups, even I know it's probable that we will end up mating, I can imagine him treating them like he does Gabriel and Zain.

"Hey, I see you've made some desert to eat." Silas said as he grabbed a raspberry cream muffin. He bit into it and moaned in pleasure. I blushed at the noise and images pop into my head of the same noise but different situations.

"These are the best muffins I have ever had. If you make food like this forever then I have no problem with your food stressing." Silas complimented as he came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He placed his chin down on my shoulder and his nose nuzzled into my neck making me giggle out from the feeling it made. A cross between the sparks and being tickish.

"Stop it, I'm suppose to be mad at you." I push his head away from me. He growls before standing up fully and heading over to the island. He sits on one of the chairs and stares at me.

"We need to talk about this before it gets out of proportion." There isn't any emotion in his voice.

"It amazes me how you can go from loving mate to cold blooded alpha in point two seconds." I sass back. He only grunts before continuing.

"I know I should have told you the minute I met you, but I wanted to get to know you, and you me, before I told you about myself, because everytime I do they treat me different, like you are." Silas said calmly although I can see the simmering anger in his eyes. He wants to blow up, but he know all it will do is scare me, but I have to get use to him, the alpha, because that is what he is gonna be when we go back to his pack, because he isn't going to let us stay here, and I don't want to stay here since he is saying that other packs are going to come and take out the pack. I wouldn't willingly stay here if I knew it would harm my family.

"I understand why you didn't say anything, I probably would have done the same thing. But, I need to learn the other side of you, the alpha, because when we go back to your pack, you won't alway be the loving mate I know you are, you'll have to be the alpha sometimes and I don't want to be embarrassed that it scares me." I say as I finally put down my ingredients and turning to Silas. I could see the fear and confusion in his soulfull brown eyes.

"I don't know what you mean Sorenson. I'm not different when I am the 'Alpha', I'm still me." Silas said shaking his head. I frowned before turning around so he couldn't see my face, because otherwise he would see the fear in my eyes that matched his own.

"You are, Silas. When you were talking about my Alpha earlier, I was able to see the true person you are behind the mate. I love what you have done for me, even in just a few hours, but will it always be like that, or will I be the Luna everyone is scared to talk to because everyone is scared that the Alpha wouldn't be happy about it. Would the pack pups feel comfortable to be around me, do they feel comfortable around you? I don't want to be a part of a pack that is going to fear me." I let my fears pour put in waves as I imagine all the things that could happen. I imagine the pups slowly fearing me, I imagine that Gabriel and Zain will fear me like the pack does, I fear that I will be seperated in his pack like I am here.

"I don't want you to be scared of me, or the pack Sorenson. If it makes you feel any better, I love my pack, and they feel comfortable with me, just because I am powerful, doesn't mean that I am a cruel and heartless leader. I want you to feel safe there, but if you don't, then we can figure something out, you have to give it a try though." I stared at Silas I'm shock. He would leave his pack for me? An Alpha would leave his pack for little ole me?

"Okay. I'll give it a try." I finally whisper, and the smile the lights up his face was totally worth the fear blossoming in my chest.