37 -2x14

A cell phone rung, waking all of the girls from their sleep. Eira realized it was her phone and she got up and grabbed it. She left the room and answered the phone call.

"Hello," Eira mumbled into the phone.

Stefan answered,"How was the slumber party?"

"Good," she yawned. "You woke me up."

"I'm so sorry," Stefan chuckled.

"I'll be there to pick you up in an hour," Stefan continued.

"Okay," she yawned again and Stefan laughed.

___________

Stefan picked her up in an hour like he said, but Eira was sleepy from staying up so late. Elena was coming with Eira because Stefan had driven them all to Caroline's. Bonnie didn't need a ride because she was staying with Caroline.

Elena got dropped off at her house and then Stefan took Eira home. When they got inside, Eira went upstairs and put all her stuff away that she brought to the slumber party. Eira went downstairs after that into the living room where Stefan, Damon, Rose, and Alaric were and then threw herself on the couch. Eira just listened to the conversation.

"I got a call from Elena," Damon said to Stefan. "She's going to her parents lake house. Elena is a danger magnet, so you're on 'protect Elena' duty."

Stefan looked like he was about to protest but he just nodded and said,"Fine. I'll go look after her."

Stefan turned to Eira and said,"I'll see you when I get back."

Eira just nodded, sleepily. Stefan left and then there was just Damon, Rose and Alaric in the room with her. She didn't really listen to the conversation they were having, she heard something about a dagger but that was it. Then Damon looked at her.

"Eira, you need to get up," Damon demanded."I'm on babysitting duty with you so go upstairs and make yourself presentable."

"Where are we going?" Eira questioned, getting up from the couch slowly.

"The Historical Society. Elijah's going to be there," Damon explained.

"Okay," Eira nodded and walked away going upstairs to dress in something that wasn't as casual.

Eira put on a dress that went to mid-thigh. It was a airy white dress that flowed out around her with pink and green flower patterns everywhere on it. Eira went back downstairs to Damon.

"Okay, I'm ready," Eira stated.

"Great. Let's go," Damon said walking towards the door and she followed along with Alaric.

Rose spoke up,"It's not a good idea to provoke, Elijah."

"I'm just gonna have a friendly chat with him," Damon said.

"Yeah, maybe it's not the best," Alaric agreed with Rose.

"Guys, relax, it'll be fine," Damon said and walked out the door.

Eira sighed and followed him along with Alaric. Rose stayed at home because she thought it was a bad idea to provoke Elijah. When they got the Historical Society event, Alaric went off on his own. Damon dragged Eira along with him.