Chapter 23: Every little thing

I woke up still in Hayes grip. I rolled over to see Joey making a musical.ly by the window with Mark going in and out it. I rolled back over to Hayes and I admire him. How his nose flares when he breaths, how his mouth slightly parts. Everything. Hayes slowing starts waking up so I close my eyes. He kisses me to 'wake me' up even though I was already awake. I opened my eyes and he smiled "you were already up weren't you?" He asked. I nodded yes and got up to get dressed.

After I was dressed I walked out of the bathroom and right into Mark.

"Woahh" He said

"Sorry" I said and walked over to the bed and sat by Hayes.

"You ready to go baby?" He said and I nodded. We got up and went down to the lobby to be greeted by some supporters.

I took some pictures gave some hugs and then the boys came down and done the same. We then got a uber and went to the huge venue. The venue was beautiful, me and Hayes went hand in hand all around the whole venue until the meet and greet started.

During the meet and greet I was in between Hayes and Joey. Joey kept looking over at me and smiling, I don't know why but he was. This little girl came up to me with a shirt on the had a picture of me and Jacob with the hashtag Jaciva. I thought it was the cutest thing ever, we took a lot of pictures. Hayes finished his line so he came over to me and hugged me. The fans didn't know about it yet and my whole line screamed. I smiled in the hug and let go. All the boys were looking at us and smiling also. Hayes sat down and watched the rest of my line disappear. After I was finished we went backstage on the couch.

"Hey cuties" I herd half asleep. Mahogany. I sat up from Hayes shoulder and fixed my hair. I mumbled a 'hey' and sat back. "Shows soon" she said and I nodded. She got up and went over to Cam and whispered something in his ear, he smiled. What is happening? Does Cameron like Mahogany?

On the stage now is the boys, not me. I'm just sitting down on the couch on my phone. Joey walks backstage and sits next to me.
"Hey" he says and I return the gesture.
"Come here" he said getting up making me follow. He was going to the stage? Why? The boys were doing their stuff. I walked on the stage and Hayes ran over and took my hand.
"Everyone.." he started off "I wanna tell you all something" he stops again looking at me and smiling. "Me and Olivia are dating. I don't want to have hate about it please because Liv is the best thing that has ever happened to me." He said and everyone started screaming. We smiled. Everyone did. We ended the show and went to the hotel. I jumped on the bed only to be squished by the one, the only Hayes Grier.
"Supper tonight? Just me and you?" He said looking into my eyes.
"Sure" I nodded.
"Be ready by 7:00" he said and smiled.
"I will but can we go to the beach first?" I asked and he said yes so I put on my bikini.

We ended up just going to the pool because there was a lot of people there. I jumped into the pool followed by Hayes. I rose to surface and saw people come in through the door, but not just random people, it was Cam and Mahogany. Hayes came beside me and watched too, they couldn't see us. Cameron went to Mahogany and took her hips and kissed her. I gasped, a little to loud. Cameron's head shot over to me and had a guilty look pasted on his face.
"I should of told you" he said coming closer to the pool.
"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I yelled. I was so happy. I jumped out of the pool and hugged Cameron and Mahogany.
"So your happy?" Cameron asked confused and I nodded. I sat at the edge of the pool with my feet in the pool and Hayes came over and pulled me down. As we were under water he kissed me. It was cute.

We got out and went back to the room. I lid down because I was tired from all those laps around the pool with Hayes. It was about 5:00 and I was hungry.
"Change of plans, we are leaving at 6, get ready" Hayes said and winked when he left the room. I got up and got a shower and got ready. There was a knock on the door and I opened it to see Hayes looking cute like always. He took my hand in his and we walked outside until we got to a uber. He whispered to the man and we started driving. We pulled up to this park that was beautiful and was unique. It had fairy lights around all the play structures. One spot had a picnic table and it had food on it and it was beautiful. I loved it. I love Hayes. Every little thing about him. We got out and walked to the table and sat down. We ate and talked. Before we left he hugged me tighter then ever, and whispered "I love you"
"Hayes, I love you more than you would ever think. You mean the world to me." I said truthfully. I felt his smile on my shoulder and we pulled away. He put his arm around my shoulder and walked to the uber that brought us back to the hotel.
-----------------------------
Thanks for reading! It would mean a lot if you voted and commented.
You can comment any requests and that.
Also! Thank you so so so so so much for 5k reads!