·9· Wroetostar - Scary with a Side of Ow

Though I'm not a big fan, here's a wroetostar one-shot

---

Harry smirked devilishly to himself. His plan was perfect and hopefully would bring good results. Currently his boyfriend of two years, Vikk, was playing a VR (virtual reality) game. Harry planned to jumpscare Vikk. Why? He was bored and wanted some attention from his little star.

Arriving at the Sidemen house, 10 minutes after Vikk had told him he was recording VR, Harry knocked at the door and entered when someone answered it. He earned some confused looks from Simon (who had opened the door to Harry) but he ignored the look.

"Is Vikk still recording?" Harry whispered just in case Vikk had heard the door.

Simon nodded, raising an eyebrow and taking a sip out of his pepsi can.

Harry grinned, "Then you never saw me." The boy crept off up the stairs, leaving a very confused Simon behind him.

Harry crept past Josh's room, where he could see him recording with Ethan. He proceeded down the corridor silently, like a wolf hunting its prey. Finally, he arrived at Vikk's room and was relieved to see the door slightly open. Vikk's voice resided inside as he commentated.

Harry slowly opened the door, praying in his head that it wouldn't creak or make a loud sound. Silence. He breathed an internal sigh of relief.

Vikk was in the zone with whatever game he was playing, giving Harry the opportunity to admire his beautiful boyfriend for a second, before he carried on with his plan. Vikk screamed, nearly sending Harry to his butt with the suddenness of it. So a scary game was what Vikk was playing. Perfect.

Closer and closer Harry went, till he was right next to Vikk.

'Ready, Steady, GO!' He counted himself in and then grasped Vikk's sides while roaring loudly in his ear.

Vikk screamed so loud that Harry burst out laughing, till something hard connected with his head and he blacked out.

-

"Harry! Harry!"

"Shut up JJ! He's unconscious."

"I'm trying to wake him up!"

"Of course you are..."

Harry groaned, alerting whoever was around him that he was awake and immediately cries of his name greeted his ears.

"What the fuck happened?" Harry mumbled, opening his eyes as they all quietened down. He rubbed his aching head as he looked at each of them, his gaze finally settling on Vikk.

Everyone laughed except Vikk who blushed. Harry just frowned, "What am I missing guys? Guys?"

"Do you want to explain Vikk?" Simon smirked.

Vikk's cheeks reddened even more but he nodded relunctantly.

"Uh, well, when you scared me Harry I kind of, hit you with the VR controller really hard so that it broke and you blacked out?" The boy mumbled and Harry found himself laughing like the others had.

"Aww Vikky." Harry cooed, bringing Vikk close with the intent of kissing him. "Maybe you should make it up to me?" Harry whispered lowly, just as their lips met in a soft kiss. Vikk nodded.

Groans of 'get a room' and 'ew Harry seriously' flew around the room but the two couldn't care less.

'Well, that plan definitely went better than expected...' Harry thought as he pulled a smiling Vikk closer.

---

What? Two updates in one night?!
I went on a writing streak in the plane xD

Do you guys want me to title this one shots something? Like I won't put it on the chapter title but just at the start maybe? Or maybe a summary?

I hope you enjoyed :D

I think edited