Chapter Nineteen!

Warning: Zanvis lover like love lovers. Please don't kill me after this chapter!

~At the sleepover!~ Zane's P.O.V.

  "Guys let's play truth or dare!!!" Aphmau shouted. We all sat in a circle. "Okay, Garroth truth or dare?" Aph asked. "Truth." Garroth said,he hates dares. "Is it true that you and Laurance are dating." Aph asked and Kawaii~chan got a little closer to Garroth and Laurance. "Y-y-yes." Garroth stummered ha! "AHHHHH!!! MY SHIIIIIIPPPPP!!!" Kawaii~chan screamed then calmed down. "Kawaii~chan truth or dare." Garroth asked her. "Dare I ain't scared." She said. "I dare you to tell is how long have you had the shrine of my my baby brother and Travis." Garroth said. I glared at Kawaii~chan. "1 year." She said and Travis kissed me in the cheek. Kawaii~chan nearly dead.

~After many fangirling stuff and dares and truths~

  "Travis truth or dare?" Aphmau asked. "Truth..." He replied. "What is the funnest thing that got Zane mad that you called him." She said smirking. "Don't you dare Travis." I growled. "One time we were watching tv then I shouted something and took his mask we ran around his house for a little bit then he tackled me--" He said. "Travis!!!!" I growled. "Then after a minute we sat back down and he sad his in love we a knuckle head so I said I was in love with a rude pony loving awesome person named Zane" He said smirking a little. "Little brat!" I growled. Aphmau and Kawaii~chan were fangirling and Laurance starred at me. "What little Laurance" I growled. "Nothing one eye." He said smirking, Garroth then elbowed him. "OW! Sorry Zane." He said rolling his eyes when he said my name.

  No No no no no not now. These memory's can't be happening now. "Here Zane I got this pocket knife for you"  vlyad said handing me the pocket knife. "Thanks Vlyad. I said pocketing the knife. "I will never go anywhere without it okay." I said. I was later shoved into a car with this man. Father did it again he sold my body for the night so he could make money. What that man did was wrong I felt like Garroth when he first threw me in the basement.

~What happened at first!~

  The man threw me in the basement and then slowly walked down the stairs. I was kinda used to being thrown around, almost everybody did it. He told me to go sit on the chair ,so I did as asked of me. I know better than to talk back by now. He tied me to it, I didn't say a word. He took of my shirt before he made the rope tighter, it gripping my skin. He picked up a knife from the long table and very gently let it cut my cheek, it screamed in pain. He took off my pants and put at least 10 cuts on every leg. He put down the knife and grabbed a bag of salt. I was now in so much pain I doubt I will scream. He poured it on my legs where the cuts were, the all bag of salt over my legs. It soaked up my blood and he then proceeded to rape me. Afterwards when he told me to say something and I nodded no. He tied me to a pole my stomach against. He grabbed a whip and keep hitting my back. I guess he wanted me to scream, but I didn't. So I heard something get picked up and I little bit of fear creeped in. He took a hot pole with a symbol on the back and pressed it against my bare back as he shouted. "YOUR ARE LIKE CATTLE SO YOU SHOULD BE BRANDED! I AM YOUR OWNER TONIGHT SO I WILL BE THE FIRST" I knew this thing sat in fire so I screamed. But not a normal scream words, "NOBODY OWNS ME I AM A FREE PERSON NOT YOU TOY." I shouted mutli-times. I screwed myself. He then payed my father extra so he could keep me longer a month, I month of him coming home from work stressed so he raped me, beat me, told me I was worthless. I was tired of it, I told him to f off and so he rapped me 4 times a day and keep me for 4 months. I was not aloud to wear clothes for 4 months.

~Back to now!~

  I ran up into the bathroom and rocked back and forth back and forth. "Zane." Garroth's voice dragged me from thoughts. "Come in." I said my words soft. He walked in and shut the door quietly and hugged me. I know I normally don't accept hugs but I needed this one, so I knew I was loved. I sat there crying my heart out telling him about the memory I was just remembering. Till, "Hey Zane..." The white haired male I now call my boyfriend is at the door. How do I explain to him what that memory was, Garroth already knew about so does Vlyad. I can't tell him. No. "Go away..." I said cold and stern and I looked at Garroth. With the eyes that said, go text Vlyad and make sure nobody comes in not even Travis. He just nodded and walked out closing the door behind him.

~Garroth's P.O.V.~

  I led Travis downstairs and told him Zane was fine just needed some time. I then scrolled to Vlyad's number.

G-Garroth V-Vlyad

G-Hey,Vlyad Zane needs you it's THAT memory...

V- Where is he???

G- The bathroom at Aph's place.

V- Givin' 2 minutes.

~Once Vlyad got there.~

  Vlyad just stormed in the door and run up to the bathroom Zane was in.

Zane's P.O.V.

I cut myself that's why I needed Vlyad. "Zane." Vlyad said his voice soft and warming. "Vlyad???" I said ready to cry again. He walked in and closed the door behind him. Took out his banages and wrapped my arm. He then hugged me, Vlyad knew me better than Aph so really well. His warm breath touched my ear when he spoke "You have to tell him." He wispered. "I don't know how." I replied shaking. "Just tell him how you told us okay." He said. "Okay." I answered.

  We walked downstairs and Travis jumped up and hugged me. He acted like it's been years since we have seen each other in  a year. I asked him to take a walk with me and I stopped at the bench that I met Travis at when Aph told me to meet her. "Travis?" I said more like asking his name. "Yes..." He said and sat down, I sat next to him. I started getting nervous and playing with my hands, he put his hand on mine and smiled, that warm smile he does, mother of Irene I love it. "I... My memories they... they're not like others....yours do you...understand that.....Well do you accept that???" I said/asked. " Babe I love you for who you are now, not what happened then, not what your father did. Okay?" He said his okay sounding more like a question.

~After Zane explains his memory they kiss and go back to Aph's place and eat then sleep so in the morning!~

  I was happy a little bit, I felt bad last night Travis asked me if all that happened was a memory. I lied I said yes that my knife was in my bag. It's almost always in my pocket. We woke up and said bye and left.

~At home!~

  "Zane is there anything bugging you?" Travis asked for the thousandth time this morning. "I'm fine." I said using my right arm to grab the controler. (Hint hint: People who do self-harm normally use the arm they self harm on so since he did his left arm Travis though he did something to the other.) "Zane..." He said his voice stern as I turned on the tv. "Yes Travis." I said making my voice as stern as his. He tackled me and pulled up my sleeves. "Hündin." I growled. "You lied to me Zane." He said getting up and pacing now. "I....well...I just...AHH!" I did something with my mouth and words. Yeah! "Zane, you lied to me when if you were honest I wouldn't have treated you any different." He raised his voice a little. "I WAS UPSET OKAY!" I shouted. Crap it wasn't supposed to come out so cold,nor harsh. "You know what, Zane if you can't be honest with your boyfriend, then you shouldn't have one." Travis shouted. "MAYBE I SHOULDN'T IF MY SO CALLED BOYFRIEND DOESN'T UNDERSTAND ME!" I shouted back.

  Travis walked out of the door and slammed it behind him. Did me and Travis just break up? Oh,I'm crying haven't done that over somebody since I almost lost Garroth when I was 5. I ran up to my bathroom and tore the banages off.

Travis' P.O.V.

  I never really moved out of my old house so.... I knocked on the door tears in my eyes. Garroth answered. "What happened?" He asked. "Well I think me and Zane broke up. Not positive though." I said tears falling from my eyes now. He told me my room was still the same so I just walked down there. It does... I looks so weird. I reached into my pocket to grab my phone but instead grabbed the knife Zane gave me. I opened it and saw the blood left from last time

I am a terrible person!

Cut!

Mistake!

Cut!

Demon-warlock child!

Cut,cut,cut,cut!!!

  I was mad at myself for once. I was crying.

Author note: AHHHH!!! Zanvis shippers are going to attack. Well better do this fast before I die. DON'TWORRYTHEBOOKWILLSTILLGOONJUSTGIVEMEALITTLEBITIPROMISEZANEANDTRAVISNEEDTOBETOGETHER!

Okay love you guys. Bye pplz!!! <3