House One

POV - Ethan

 Editors warning: EXTREME FEELS AND CUTENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Today's warning provided by SweetandDevilish)

Authors Warning: None

-Begin Chapter- 

We walked into the house and I will admit, it is a really nice house. There were lots of windows allowing a lot light in that shined off the marble entryway.

Danielle moved to stand in front of us, a smile on her face

"Ok, so this house has 7 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. I know the amount of bedrooms is a little low for you but there are a few bedrooms that are exceptionally big that can be split up. Plus there is a rather large study to your right."

Vikk excitedly went to the door that led to the study, swinging it open and revealing a rather large room with a large, very open window at the end.

It was a very nice room to say the least.

"You know, that window would be such a pain to deal with." I commented, moving to look out it.

"True." came Simon's voice next to me. "We would basically have to bored it up during the day if we used this as a recording room."

"We could always use it for indoor irl videos." added Tobi helpfully.

"Oh yeah! We could." I said excitedly, looking at Simon. He smiled back at me before leaning forward, lightly kissing cheek.

"You adorable." he said as he pulled back, causing me to blush.

Wait, why in the hell was I blushing?

Simon laughed at me before he turned to look at Danielle, standing in the doorway next to Sarah, both with bright smiles on their faces.

"Ready to see the rest of the house?" asked Danielle.

"Yup." answered Simon, his hand grabbing mine.

"Ok." answered Danielle, smiling. She turned and walked out of the room, Sarah following behind her. We all followed as well, walking through the entry way again to a sort of small dining room that looked really formal.

 We all followed as well, walking through the entry way again to a sort of small dining room that looked really formal