Amateur Actress

I was still staring at my boss in shock. He just faced his parents with a large smile on his face.

"I thought we already agreed that you were getting married to Valentina." His dad said with a stern face.

My boss sighed. "Dad you said if I could find someone I loved, then this marriage arrangement would be off."

"But," his dad started to say until his wife put a hand on his arm.

I still stood there confused. His mothers gaze landed on me, and she gave me a warm smile.

"Let's sit." His mom gestured to their table.

My boss pulled out my chair for me, I quickly sat down.

Alex introduced me to his parents and exchanged handshakes. Then we all just sat there in an awkward silence that seemed never ending.

My boss's mom gave me a smile. "So, how did you two meet?"

I glanced at Alex.  He took a sip of his wine and started to speak. "I'm sure Ana would love to tell you." My boss said with a grin.

That ass. I wasn't going to pretend anymore. I turned and said, "We need to talk for a minute."

"Of course sweetheart." He grabs my hand and coolly leads me to where the bathrooms are.

As soon as his parents are out of sight I pull my hand away from his grip. "What the hell was that?" I ask sternly.

"I wouldn't talk to your boss like that Ana." He warns.

I put my hands on hips. "Excuse me, how am I supposed to fucking react? Am I supposed to be okay with you telling your parents I'm your fiancé?"

"You'll do whatever I ask. It's in your job description." He glares at me.

"Then I quit." I turn to leave, but a strong hand grips my wrist.

"I wouldn't quit if I were you." Alex says in a threatening tone.

"Or what?" I spat.

"I'll make sure you never find another job as long as you live." He let's go of my wrist.

I squint my eyes at him. "You don't have that kind of power."

He gives a small laugh. "You have no idea what I can do babydoll."

What he was saying was all true, he did have the power to leave me jobless forever. I just stood there awhile glaring at him, and that ass just grinned back.

Alex placed his hand out for me to take. I roll my eyes and take it knowing I had no other choice.

"Don't forget to smile." He whispers to me as we walk back to the table.

"Is everything okay Ana?" My boss's mom asks.

I give her a pearly smile. "Of course."

"That's great! Now that you're back, I've been dying to know how you two met." Alex's mom said excitedly.

Shit. I cleared my throat trying to quickly think of something. "Well, you see, um I saw Alex drop a piece of pizza on the sidewalk and then pick it up and eat it. So I walked up to him and told him about how many germs there were on the ground and that's how we met. So yeah, that's about it." I didn't even realize on what I had said. It was literally off the top of my head.
His mom and dad gave me a grossed out look.

"You know son, you could've just bought a new pizza. It's not  like you don't have the money for it." Alex's dad said with a weird look on his face.

I turned to Alex and grinned. He just squinted his eyes me. It was actually kinda funny.

We all ate a delicious dinner. His mom seemed to like me a lot, but I can't say the same for his dad.

"Good evening mom, dad, and Alex." A voice behind says.

I turn around to see Grayson. Did he just call these people mom and dad?

"Ana?" Grayson asked.

"Grayson." I say.

"What are you doing here?" He questions.

What am I doing here? I probably can't say I'm pretending to be Alex's fiancé. I just stare at Grayson with a frown on my face.

"I'm introducing Ana to our parents." Alex says pulling me away from Gray's eyes.

Grayson pulled out the chair beside me and sat down. "You've never introduced your P.A's before."

Alex chuckled. "Well none of them was my fiancé."

Grayson's eyes grew wide. "What?"

Alex draped his large arm around me and smiled. "Yep I'm engaged little brother."

"But you've only known her for.." Gray started to say.

Alex held his hand up. "I know 7 months isn't that long, but I loved her so much that I just couldn't wait to make her mine."

Alex's words made me feel warm inside, even though I knew it wasn't real. The rest of the night was blur, that might've been because I had a little to much wine. I got drunk very easily.

"Where are we?" I try to pry my lazy eyelids open. No one responds. Where ever I am, I'm comfy as hell right now. As my eyes begin to open up, I see the big silver moon right in front of me. I stare in awe looking out of the floor to ceiling window. I was too tired to even care where I was. I lay down and roll of my side. The sound of someone's breath alarms me. My eyes pry wide open and I almost gasp.

There lay Alex, shirtless. His messy dark hair covering his forehead. His pink lips slightly parted. His strong chiseled facial features stand out in the moonlight. I hate to admit it, but he was pretty hot.

I almost fall back asleep until a warm arm wraps around my waist. I was too tired to move his arm, or maybe I just really liked the feeling of him touching me.

Hey! I hope you're enjoying my story so far, because I have big ideas for the rest of the story. I know this story has been very slow, but I promise you it will get so much more exciting!