Chapter 7: Falling Out

A/N: Another update? So soon? Wow...... Hey-o peoples, yes I am back with a quick second update!

*imaginary crowds cheer*

Me: Thank you thank you. Now, I hope you all enjoy the chappie

***WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS EXTREMELY LONG. I'M NOT JOKING. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED***

Third Person POV

*Back at Wayne Manor*

Dick was seated at the large dinner table, moving his food around his plate with his fork. Bruce sat to his right at the head of the table. Dick looked across the table to the empty seat. Danny's seat.

Tonight was one of the rare nights that Bruce had dinner with them. Danny would never miss this night.

"Is something wrong Master Dick?" Alfred asked standing behind the boy's chair.

Dick put down his fork, "Have either of you seen Danny since lunch? I've left him alone but I'm starting to get worried."

Dick always acted like a parent towards Danny. The death of their parents had struck a chord with Dick and he was very protective of Danny. Even more so now that they fought by the Batman's side.

Alfred shook his head and Bruce said nothing as he continued to eat his dinner. Dick frowned at his surrogate father and was about to ask the man if he knew something about the younger Grayson brother when Bruce's phone beeped in his pocket.

Alfred frowned at the noise, "Master Bruce, what have we said about phone's at the table?"

Bruce smiled at the butler as he read the screen. His smile quickly disappeared and he stood up. "Something's come up. I have to go," Bruce explained. The billionaire exited the dining room and headed into the study.

Bruce walked up to the old clock, moving the hands to 10:47 p.m. The clock moved upwards on the wall and Bruce entered the hidden elevator. The elevator descended into the secret cave, located underneath Wayne Manor. Once the elevator stopped, Bruce rushed out and went straight to the Bat Computer.

He began typing into the computer and rushed to get his costume. While he was putting it on, Dick entered the cave via the hidden stairway. The older Grayson walked up to the computer. On the large screen was a map of the more abandoned area of Gotham. A blue dot was on the screen with the words CROW above it.

It was Danny.

He had gone out alone, without telling anyone and now he was in trouble. But why did he only contact Bruce? Why not Dick?

'He's probably in a lot of danger,' Dick thought worriedly.

Bruce emerged from the shadows, fully costumed. He pulled the cowl over his face and the kind face of Bruce Wayne was now replaced by the hardened features of Batman.

Dick rushed over to the container holding his costume and suited up. He adorned his domino mask, green tights, yellow utility belt, red shirt with an R insignia, and his black cape that was yellow on the inside.

He was pulling on his green gloves as Batman walked over to him. "What do you think you're doing?" the Dark Knight asked.

Dick, now dressed as the young hero Robin, finished pulling on his gloves and replied firmly, "I'm going to help my brother."

The lenses in Batman's cowl narrowed and he walked over to the Batmobile and climbed inside. Revving the engine he glanced at his partner, "Hop in," he stated simply.

Robin ran to the Batmobile and climbed in. Batman drove out of the secret cave, following the coordinates to his other partner's location.

I AM THE ALL MIGHTY LINE BREAK! COOKIES FOR EVERYONE! NOW RESUME READING!