When I Think About You

Nope.

The cold shower hadn't worked.

You hated the week on the run up to your period. You were always extra worked up and spent most of the time in a constant state of wanting to bang anything and everything that moved and was legal. It was even worse now that you had a boyfriend though.

A sweet, kind hearted boyfriend who was fit as fuck but who hadn't actually tried anything more than kissing in the five weeks you'd been together. Penelope had told you he was shy and it had taken seven months of you "bumping into him" conveniently at places that Penny told you he'd be, before he struck up the courage to actually ask you out. You'd met him when Penny had dragged you out one night months ago and you seemed to take a shine to each other, spending most of the night chatting to him. But when you'd called Penny the next day, she'd you'd you that Spencer was ridiculously shy and unassuming when it came to girls, and that her team had never seen him ask a girl out.

So you made it your mission to be that girl, the first girl he DID ask out. And five weeks ago, after months of dropping hints in front of him and having him just hand them back to you, he finally asked you out. Result.

Spencer had spent the afternoon with you, visiting a local bookshop you both enjoyed and then going for a walk along the river, take out coffee in hand. He left you on your doorstep, saying goodbye with a kiss that made you want to drag him upstairs with you and never let him leave. He wished he could spend all day and evening with you, but he had paperwork he needed to complete.

You'd gone straight upstairs and thrown yourself on your bed. You knew you had to take it slow with him, you didn't want to scare him away with your man eating ways. You liked Spencer, really REALLY liked him.

But if he continued to kiss you like that, then you'd might end up breaking his back with how quickly you'd jump on him.

Your hormones were driving you crazy and as you lay back on your bed after your shower, you started to think about his kiss again.

Bad move... Such a bad move.

You could take care of things yourself but you really, really didn't want to. Not today. Unless you absolutely had to. Making a snap decision, you got dressed and put some light makeup on, and then drove the few blocks to Spencers apartment building.

He opened the door confused when you knocked, obviously not expecting company.

"Y/N! Is everything okay?" He moved aside to let you in.

"Everything's fine... I just.... "

I'm horny as fuck and really wanted to be within seducing distance of you. In fact, I just wanted to look at your face for a bit even though I know it'll get me worked up?

Nope, you couldn't say that.

"I erm....just wanted to be around you some more. I won't bother you, I promise."

HA. You'd try not to bother him.

His face softened and he smiled at you. "Okay, well I've still got a few more papers to finished but if you're okay with hanging out for a few hours then I'll finish as quickly as I can and then maybe we can watch a film later?"

"Can we have some snuggles and making out later too?" You asked quickly.

Spencer looked taken aback at your boldness and coughed, to clear his throat. "Erm... Sure. That's something we can do too."

"Excellent. That's just what I need."

Actually, what you needed was his mouth to be in various other places on your body, but you'd settle for kissing. You could work with kissing. Then maybe a little dry humping.