Chapter 54

Valentina's Pov.

1 week has passed as i woke up from my so called coma. After me and Ace talked in my bed, about 20 minute's later everyone came in. 

Let's just say they were surprised to see me up. Mom started crying and hugged me squeezing  the hell out of me, so Ace, Blake, dad and Charlie had to get her off me, which lead her to start rumbling about bringing me food. Dad talked to me for a while telling me how irresponsible it was off me to do something like this, but still he was more than happy to see me alive. 

Blake just like Sasha and Charlie were pissed at me, for even trying something like this. Sasha cried a river, and i think i saw Blake and Charlie shed a few tear's. Over all they were happy to, and missed me a lot.

They told me that they all have been here since my surgery started. They wanted to bring Fiona to, but since she doesn't know about me yet, they decided against it, cause it will be better is she find's out from me. Which remind's me that i still have to talk to her, after i'm out of here.

After our talk the doctor came in for a check up. After some time he told us  that i have to get treatment for my drug habit's, and suicidal thought's. I wanted to protest since i'm not some druggie or suicidal kid, but some part of it would be a lie. 

He told everyone that for my treatment i will have to get my mind of thing's like do some sport's. But on the same time i can't move that much, since for final healing i need to rest a lot. He gave me a bunch of medication's to take, and said that i need peace. He thought that it will be better if we go on some type of vacation for a while, for me to rest, and get my mind of thing's.

All this time, everyone has been treating me like some type of delicate, fragile doll who can break any second. Everyone has been running around, helping me and stuff. They would bring me my favorite food everyday, Panda express, mac and cheese, KFC, Pizza's, burger's chinese take out, desert's and everything. Ace has been treating me like a Princess which he say's i am. He would bring me my food everyday, and feed me himself. 

I would protest saying he didn't have to, but he would say he want's to. He would feed me, take care of me. I would ask everyone to go home, rest a bit, but no use. They wouldn't go anywhere. Everyday we would play cart game's, like monopoly and stuff. We would play Mafia all the time, watch funny video's together, do challange's and have movie night's everyday. Honestly i can't be more thankful and happy for having family, friend's and a mate like this.

I was gonna get out of here in 3 day's, after which we were gonna have a World tour, about which i couldn't be more exited.

/////////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\///////////////////////////////

Hey guy's i'm so so sorry for being gone for a week. I was very busy with moving and stuff. And now i have school, and exam's so i'm sorry if i don't update so often.

But well yeah i'm back!!!

Comment and vote!

Love you all!!!