five || nostalgia

*cautiously tip toes carefully* *whispers*

I'm back~

F I V E

It was a special day for your daughter today. All the parents in her class got to attend her class- to see what they're learning and their behavior at school. (A/N: This was normal in Japan. It might sound a bit weird, but what the parents do is stand in the back of the classroom to observe on how the class goes. They usually take the time to see how their child is doing in class. Okay? Okay~)

You and Chuuya walked through the front entrance of the school with the other parents who were also in her class all filing in. Miyu was officially a first grader attending a school. You worried that she might get overwhelmed since you were usually the type to get overwhelmed in new places with new people.

"See?" Chuuya pointed over to the group of girls who were surrounding Miyu. They were laughing along with each other. They seemed to have a great time. "She's a natural. Like me." Chuuya nudged as you rolled your eyes.

"Alright, Mr. I-Can-Do-Anything-Like-A-Pro~" you teased. A few other parents talked to you and Chuuya- they were mostly Miyu's friends. Chuuya watched over his daughter once in awhile to see if she's doing just fine. Until a boy came up to Miyu and began pulling her hair. A loud shriek erupted from the group as Miyu immediately started crying.

"Oi! Stop it right there, boy!" Chuuya pointed to the boy who seemed to be enjoying bullying Miyu. He just gave a mischievous grin and ran away, laughing. You also turned around to see what was going on. Miyu rushed into Chuuya's arms as she sobbed endlessly.

"W-What happened? Are you ok, Miyu?" you started to panic as well. You were too busy talking to the parents that you were unaware Miyu. The other parents gathered around you two with a sympathetic look.

"That little rascal... I keep hearing about him these days." one mother informed. Your ears perked up.

"Like what?"

"My daughter always tells me how her day went at school... Most of the time it's about Miyu chan and a boy bullying her..." the mother replied. Chuuya patted his daughter's back as he stood up.

"Poor thing. I'll teach that little bas-"

You slapped his arm lightly, shooting a glare. "Chuuya! Profanity, please."

"S-Sorry. My mouth slipped."

"His name is Ryota. He's so mean! This is why I hate boys, they have cooties!" one friend of Miyu's complained, putting her arms across her chest. You and Chuuya exchanged worried glances to each other. Miyu was still crying a river of tears.

"That's weird... Miyu never mentions anything about this boy bullying her..." you muttered.

¤¤¤

The class bell rang as Chuuya let Miyu off to her classroom with other parents filing in. The teacher walked in with a bright smile on her face. She seemed very young to you. Her light brown hair was in a perfect side braid. You swore you saw this lady somewhere...

Everyone stood up from their seats as the class leader began the classroom morning ritual. (A/N: hellooo sorry that I'm here again... In case if you don't know, what they do everyday before class starts, the predesignated student yells the following orders: Stand up! Attention! Bow! Sit down! they're all in order, trust me but we say this to show respect to the teacher. okie?)

"Kiritsu!" everyone in the class stands up.

"Ki o tsu ke!" the students stand up straight like a pencil with both of their arms at their sides.