Chapter 6~Everything's Fine

(Y/N) POV

I raised the knife about to slash them, until I heard a voice behind me "No (Y/N)! Don't kill them." I looked behind me to see Dream. "What are YOU doing here?! I thought I told you to saw!" I lost my guard not realizing the monster kid took the knife away from me. Suddenly before they could kill me, I was able to move away but got a cut on my cheek. "Dream! I don't need your help! Just leave me alone!" I was bleeding so much from my cheek, "Please (Y/N)! Listen to me, you have to forgive them!" I didn't listen I just continued on attacking them. "Dream I told you go! I don't want anyone else to get hurt!" I looked at him, staring into his eyes. He looks terrified at me, I know what I'm doing was for good. I was losing my guard again then, "(Y/N)! Look out!" before I could dodge the attack...it was too late. A cut mark was across my chest, "I guess this is the end...I'm gonna head to Grillby's." I coughed up blood. "D-Do you want anything Papyrus..? Also Dream...tell the others goodbye..." I smiled at him one last time, then turned into dust leaving forever...

...

...

I woke up sweating and panting, I guess it was all a dream I looked at the time it was midnight. I was way to worked up, I jumped out of my bed then started to walk out of my room. While I was walking through my room, I tripped on something or someone then almost fell on top of someone it was Dream. I caught myself before I could squish Dream from the fall, I walked out of my room into the kitchen grabbing myself a glass of water to cool down. I walked through the living room trying to get into my bedroom but fell asleep on the couch instead. I slept on the couch until morning, I heard a voice waking me up. "(Y/N)...(Y/N)...wake up." I opened my eyes to see my sister. "Why were you sleeping on the couch?" I yawned. "I needed a drink but when I was trying to go back I fell asleep on the couch." I giggled. "Okay then, this morning I'm heading off to my training so there's some pasta in the fridge if you like some." I nod, then she left the house.

I laid down on the couch just thinking, then when I closed my eyes someone surprised me "(Y/N)!" I jumped a bit, it was Blue. "B-Blue?!" he giggled. "Hi (Y/N)! I want to tell you we're leaving so goodbye!" I was a bit confused. "Leaving so soon? Well I guess I'll visit you guys soon?" he nod. "I hope you could visit all of the alternate universes!" I nod. "But one question though...how do I do that?" I slightly giggled at myself. "Well do you know how to do your portals?" Ink asked, I nod. "Alright then, you already know but if you need help just go to me then I can show you all the AU's." I nod. "I guess this goodbye...for now." I stood up then gave them a goodbye hug. "I'll miss you all!" I gave them each a peck on their forehead, they all blushed I giggled. "All of you get flustered so easily." I snickered at them. "I'll visit you guys sometime!" Ink opened a portal then they left my universe into their universe...

After they left my sister came back from her training, "Oh heyya sis, just wanna tell you that our 'guest' have left back to their universe." she looked shocked. "What?!" I then started explaining about what all happened. "So that means we have to capture more monsters?" I nod. "Alright let's go to our patrol!" she grabbed my hand then dragged me to my patrol, "Do we have to?" I slightly wined. "Yes! You better be at your post!" she pushed me to my patrol. "I'll be staying with you! I'll make sure you don't go anywhere else!" I sigh. "Fine fine I will." she smiled. "Good! I'll be moving around to look for monsters and you better be here!" I nod, she then walked away. She told me to stay right here so I felt asleep standing, then all of a sudden my sister came back. "(Y/N)! You're sleeping!" she startled me. "You told me to stay here but you didn't tell me to sleep." she cross her arms. "You know better!" I giggled.

After a small argument with my sister, she wanted me to go near the door that was the exit from the ruins to look for any monsters. I looked inside the forest still no monsters, but when I was about to head out of the forest I saw a monster child. I followed them from behind then met them by the gate, "T U R N A R O U N D A N D S H A K E M Y H A N D..." they turned around then shook my hand to get shocked. "The old hand buzzer trick! So anyway are you a monster right? That's hilarious! I'm (Y/N), (Y/N) the human nice to meet you kid." I smiled. "I'm suppose to be capturing monsters right now but...that's not my thing. My sister on the other hand is a fanatic for capturing monsters, but she's harmless. I believe that's her over there!" I pointed past the gate. We both walked past the gate, "Quick! Hide behind that conveniently shaped lamp!" they hid behind the lamp just before my sis came back. "(Y/N)! Did you find any monsters?!"

"I think that lamp would help." I pointed to the lamp. "That's nonsense! It's been days since we've found a monster! Soon when I capture a monster I the wonderful Papyrus would join the royal guard! Now sister got find a monster!" she then left the other direction. "You can come out now." the monster came out of the hiding place. "Hey not to ask for much kid, but my sister has been feeling a bit down lately. She hasn't seen a monster for a long time so I'm counting on you kiddo. See ya around." I walked to the opposite direction then teleported to my sister. "(Y/N) there you are! I was finishing up the next puzzle for the monster." I looked at her puzzle she made, there was nothing there. "What is it..? There's nothing there." I mumbled. "It's an electrical invisible maze of course!" I poked my finger on it then got shocked. "Ouch! What happened to the ice maze you made?" I then saw the monster kid. "Hey sis." I pointed to the kid. "Oh you came! Alright monster! Here's a puzzle for you, it's an electrical invisible maze!" I gave the kid a few signals on not to go to the maze, so they went around. "What?! How?! My next puzzle won't be that easy! Tee Hee Hee." she then ran away.

"Thanks kiddo, for making my sis so happy." I smiled, they then walked away I snapped my fingers then teleport to the next place where the kid was. "Heyya kiddo, didn't expect me here so quick?" they nod. "Anyway I was planning to sell some fried snow, it only cost 5g. Want some?" they nod. "Did I say 5g? I meant 50g." they still accepted. "Really? How about 500g." still they accepted. "5000g my final offer!" they were filled with determination to get this fried snow. "Oh looks like you don't have enough money for this, it's okay kid. This fried snow is already too precious since how expensive it is." I giggled, I watched them as they explored around Snowdin. I met with them at another puzzle my sister created, it was confusing to understand which color was so the monster outsmarted my sister on it. 

Soon they got into Snowdin, I wanted to make sure on the battle between them and my sister. I was grateful that they spared her instead of killing her like in my dreams, I invited them to Grillby's to a bite to eat. We sat down then ordered our food, "So kid, I gotta question for you...have you ever heard of a talking flower?" they nod. "So you know all about it...the echo flower. They're all over the marsh, say something to them and they repeat it." they asked me about it. "Papyrus, she brought it up the other day. It was really interesting, sometimes when no one's around...a flower appears then whispers things to her. Flattery...advice...encouragement...predictions." I sigh, "Keep an eye socket out. Thanks for listening kid...welp you pulled me away for so long. Grillby put it on my tab, see you later kiddo." I was about to leave until I need to tell them something, "Also one more thing, stay safe okay?" I then walked out of Grillby's, I went back to the house...