INDIANA JONES

INDIANA JONES
EXTENDED SUMMARY

INDIANA JONESEXTENDED SUMMARY

❝God, that's depressing. Are you sure I have that life in... fairytale land? I don't think I want it.❞

Indiana Jones was an adventurer extraordinaire; brave, noble, and always true to herself. She never backed away from a fight, even if she was far from winning it. She was a simple girl, despite the fact that she was wanted across all the realms for being a ruthless, untameable criminal. The only problem was: Indiana never did whatever the hell she was being accused of!

Between getting stuck in between curses and a wild journey of self-discovery, Indiana Jones was going to get to the bottom of this. She never killed anyone, she didn't know any pirates by the name of Killian Jones (at least, she was pretty sure she didn't), and for the love of God, can someone just make her wanted poster a little more accurate!?

So, maybe in the end, Indiana Jones became a true criminal, but she really had no other choice! Indiana could steal, hunt, and somehow survive on her own better than anyone—dead or alive. That was the important part. Survival of the fittest was the only way to live, Indiana just so happened to have a burning desire to be the "fittest". That certainly wouldn't change when she does The Dark One a simple favor (by favor, really, she meant to say she was forced against her will) of traveling to a strange realm called Neverland.

This is the tale of a lost girl who never stopped chasing after the truth, no matter how hard it tried to run away from her.

CAST

ANA DE ARMAS as INDIANA JONES
❝Try that again and I'll rip your body apart, join a boyband, and play the drums with your fucking bones!❞

ANA DE ARMAS as INDIANA JONES❝Try that again and I'll rip your body apart, join a boyband, and play the drums with your fucking bones!❞

ROBBIE KAY as PETER PAN
❝Well, people don't fear me because I'm tall, dark, and handsome. Though that's pretty accurate, might I add.❞

ADELAIDE KANE as AUNT LUCY JONES❝We've reached a whole new level of angst, Lu

❝We've reached a whole new level of angst, Lu.❞

NOTE This story was written in 2016 beforeAdelaide Kane was added to the cast ofOUAT

Adelaide Kane was added to the cast of
OUAT. Since this story doesn't go into S7, I
have decided not to change the face claim.
Thanks for understanding! <3

DISCLAIMER I wrote this story at a young age when I first got into writing fanfic. The writing's not that great and doesn't represent my writing as an author anymore. I'm leaving this story up because people still seem to like it, but you've been warned!!

TRAILER

○ ○ ○

© w0nderwriter 2016-2017

STARTED | NOV 2016
FINISHED | APRIL 2017