Preference

blub

(A/N: Hey guys! Yeah that content happiness has been replaced with stress. Fun. I know almost all of my lines for the play(I'm playing Buddy in a production of Elf Jr.) so that's good. I have until the 11th to know them all. I'm almost done with science. I have to finish 12 chapters of math and all of Language arts in 7 weeks. Dear Lord. Wish me luck. Remember to eat something, drink some water and take your meds! Love you!)

Modern Preference: What fandom you got them into

Caspian

YouTube. Bad mistake.

You knew that Caspian was one his computer more often than not, so you don't honestly know why you decided to have him watch a few videos with you. You showed him all of the big YouTubers, the gamers, vloggers, news shows and beauty gurus. He didn't seem to enthused about that last one.

Peter

Rick Riordan's work.

Peter needed a new series to read so you showed him your collection of Rick Riordan work. PJO, HoO, the Kane Chronicles, what is available of the Magnus Chase series, the whole gang. He didn't go outside for a month.

Edmund

Sherlock.

Edmund had read the original works by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle before watching the series, but he still appreciated the show. He particularly enjoyed the dynamic between Holmes and Watson. He did, however, have a heart attack when the promo of a broken violin for season four was released.