41 -2x18

AN: That is Eira's sixties dress.

It was morning and Eira was signing the deed to the house. Elena was with her and she had invited Bonnie over. The lawyer was there directing Eira on what to do.

"Please sign here and here," the lawyer directed.

The lawyer handed her a pen and she took it and signed where the lawyer told her to sign. The house was officially in her name. Eira was giddy about it and smiled.

"So, if you own this house, then Elena will be safe?" Bonnie questioned Eira.

Eira nodded,"Only I can invite people in meaning only a certain type of people can get in without an invitation."

"So it's the perfect safe house," Bonnie nodded.

Eira hummed agreeing and Bonnie stated,"Wouldn't want to clean it."

Eira and Elena laughed. Eira finished signing the deed and she showed the lawyer to the door with Elena following behind her. Eira opened the door for him and she shook his hand.

"Thank you, Mr. Henry," Eira smiled and the lawyer left.

Damon, Stefan, and Rose were waiting outside to be invited in. They walked to the entrance of the door and they waited to be invited in.

"Rose, you can come in," Eira invited.

Rose walked through the door and Eira smiled, teasingly at her brothers.

"No, I know that look. Eira, come on, let us in," Stefan scolded.

"And what do I get if I do?" Eira questioned, teasing.

"Our undying sibling love," Stefan answered and Eira smiled.

"Both of you can come in," Eira invited and Stefan and Damon walked through the door.

They went into the living room. Bonnie came out and handed Elena her bag. The brothers noticed.

"Wait, where are you going?" Stefan questioned.

"To school," Elena answered.

"Huh?" Stefan questioned, flabbergasted.

"No, no, no. We didn't create a safe house for you to leave it," Damon stated.

"It's not safe out there, Elena," Rose backed Damon up.

"Yeah, guys, Klaus is out there. We know that," Stefan said.

"Right. But where? No one knows. Look, I really appreciate what you guys are doing. And I'll be able to sleep at night knowing that I'll be safe here, but I'm not going to be a prisoner," Elena explained.

Eira thought Elena was being stupid. She was putting herself in harm's way. Eira didn't like it at all because when Elena was in danger, her brothers got caught up in it trying to protect her.

Elena looks at Damon and he said,"Your way, Elena."

"Don't worry, I'm ready. If he shows his face, I can take him. I know how," Bonnie stated.

"The way I see it, next to Bonnie is the safest place that I can be," Elena explained and then looked at Bonnie. "Come on."