8.

Tenten's POV

The reception ending up being magical, and at the end of the night we waved Tem and Shika off for their honeymoon.

I was happy to know my friend was married. She was now off to having an amazing honeymoon with an equally amazing guy. Do not get me wrong I was insanely happy for her, yet I was also slightly jealous.

Temari was the one who had all they boyfriends and guys fawning over her. I, on the other hand, had a boyfriend here and there. I do not catch much male attention.

I was supposed to help clean up, although that could always wait til later tomorrow. Not wanting to hail a taxi home, I started for a bus.

Thinking to myself maybe it is time for me to open up and get a boyfriend, I heard a honk. Almost jumping out of my skin, I turned to see who it was. It was a Mercedes Benz and frankly, I was scared as fudge.

The only person I know who could possibly afford something like this was Shika, and this car was obviously not him. The car came to a stop, and I backed up slightly scared of being kidnapped. The window rolled down and who do you know it was. Neji Hyuga.

"Come on and get in the car," he looked at me giving me a glare.

"Uh, why would I do that?" There was no reason for me to.

"Just get in already," huffing at me he turned away.

Obeying his wishes because at this hour the last thing I wanted to do was argue. I got in his car, and let me tell you, it was so freaking comfy! I made the mistake of looking at him and I saw a gorgeous man. The moon, that had slightly leaked through the windows illuminated him.

It was almost sad to know how someone as beautiful as him had such an ugly personality. Personally, I do not care about looks. Appearances only get you so far in life. I for one, thought intelligence was sexy.

He had not asked for directions on how to get to my apartment, and we were going to the other side of the city.

"Umm, where do you think you are taking me?" I asked confused.

"To my house," he answered simply.

"I do not think so big guy. You at going to drive me home, or I will start screaming." I demanding asked.

He did not speak of turn the car around, so, I did what any San person would do. I screamed bloody murder. What I was not prepared for was the hand that covered my mouth.

I looked at Neji confused then, lickrd his hand. He ripped I off my mouth and gave me a disturbing look.

"You are utterly revolting," he said giving me a death glare.

"It is one of my many talents. Along with eating a whole entire restaurant, and having a concert in my house every week," I repelied to him. Seems as that was not the response he was expecting, he once again, laughed.

I might want to kill this guy, but his laugh could make any girl weak in the knees. If only he was not such a douche, then maybe I could like him.

Realizing he still had not turned around so I could go home, I asked. "why am I going to your house anyways?"

"We have to clean up, but I also have places to be afterwards, and I can't afford you to be lazy and who up late."

Wow, just wow. He really was so rude. He did not know my life story and why I was late. My cat could have ran away or something, and me being the protective owner I would be, ran after it. Then proceeded to get attacks by wild sewage rats, and had to go to the hospital. It did not happen, but it definently could have!

Deciding to swallow my pride, mainly for the fact I was exhausted, I decided to give in, and just go with the flow.

-----------Next Morning---------

Slowly opening my eyes I wondered where I was. Was I kidnapped? I do not remember getting taken. Looking around the room I realized I was not in my house.

Grabbing the closest thing, which just so happens to be a lamp, I picked it up and walked out of the room. Hearing a noise, I became a ninja, and stuck close to the wall. Then I did one of those super cool ninja rolls before I heard a pair of footsteps.

Still in my ninja mode, I waited behind the corner until I could hit whoever the person was, and find out some answers. Closing my eyes, I gripped the lamp and swung.

Hearing a thud followed by a grown I opened my eyes. It was Neji........who was now out cold.

Feeling everything from last night come rushing back, I screeched. He was going to kill me when he woke up. Uh oh.

Wait, how did I get in that bed? Did he seriously carry me?

Anyways I looked back at the man on the floor, and decided to carry him to a couch. Trying to pick him up almost killed me, let alone drag him til I found a couch. Getting to a staircase, I assumed their had to be a couch downstairs.

Walking down the stairs was hard, and was even worse was trying to catch Neji after I dropped him, while he rolled down the stairs.

When he reached the bottom, I checked to make sure he as alive, and dragged him to the nearest couch. Squating down to his height to make sure he was okay, I let out a little gasp.

If I thought Neji was gorgeous before, it was nothing compared to how he looked up close. Not thinking, I reached my hand up to touch his face, and ran my fingers alongside of it. Then realizing what I was doing, I snapped out of it to go make breakfast.

--------------------------------

So there it is! Sorry to making you wait 60years, but life just seems to hate and never give me time to have a life. Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed it and as always, I will try to update as soon as possible.

- Bye my elephants!