1

A/N: Welcome to a oneshot I have been planning since four months ago. It's smut free, just fluffy and adorable and pure Frerard! I love this so much. I hope you love it too.

Frank:

Gerard:

Gerard:

———-

The day was beautiful, perhaps the most beautiful Frank had seen all month. The birds were chirping in the trees surrounding the neighborhood, greenery freshly watered and smelling of pure nature in the air. Though the atmosphere in Los Angeles was often humid and smoggy, today the sun shone brightly and the small breeze held a pleasant chill. Days like these were so refreshing, it made Frank feel happy to do his job. The sweet smell of flowers always did their job of making him smile and any glum day was made better with the sight of freshly cut and watered flowers. Frank enjoyed the pure and clean scent of nature, it was the most pleasant thing compare to the scent of gasoline in the Los Angeles air. And the smell of old fruit from the fruit trees some citizens neglected.

The place was only slightly similar to New Jersey, the place Frank was originally from. As much as he loved his hometown, even getting a tattoo of its initials on the inside of his lip, he wanted to start over with his life and shed his teenage self who smoked pot and screamed unintelligible lyrics into a microphone. He still adored music, but Frank wanted a calm and simple life since he no longer felt so angry as he did in high school. Though LA was hectic and overpopulated, there were parts of it where the neighborhood was calm and neighbors actually associated with each other. Frank's was a sweet old lady who also gave him peaches from her tree and on his right side was a Chinese couple who always said good morning to him when they took their early morning walk together. In other words, Frank was content.

As Frank drove through one of the prettiest neighborhoods in LA, his fingers tapped against the steering wheel of his van when he turned on the radio and Nirvana wafted out of the speakers. He hummed along to Lithium, lowering the windows and feeling how the fresh air tousled his dark hair. He had been meaning to cut his blackish-brown locks for a while now since it was so close to touching his chin, but he liked the way it curled slightly at the ends and that always made him put the scissors down. He tucked a chunk of it behind his ear and bobbed his head to the music as he turned down Newbury Avenue. A smile started to tug his lips up into a grin because he knew this street all too well, and since it was Wednesday morning, there was one destination he was always eager to visit. His heart leapt in his chest whenever he woke up and realized that Tuesday was long over and his favorite day of the week had begun with the rising sun and a hopeful feeling filling the pit of Frank's stomach.