36.0 I'll always believe you

"The William Barrow?" Madison spoke with wide eyes as her and Stiles followed his father through the high school hallway

"The William Barrow?" Madison spoke with wide eyes as her and Stiles followed his father through the high school hallway. "The shrapnel bomber? He's nearby?"

The sheriff stopped walking, and sighed. "He's a little closer than nearby, actually."

"How do we get down to the basement?" Scott's father asked a woman as the two walked by. "I need to know where every entrance is. I don't want anyone coming in or out."

"Dad, what's really going on here?" Stiles frowned as he questioned his father. The sheriff sighed.

*

"He killed them because they had glowing eyes?" Isaac questioned Madison and Stiles as them, Allison, and Lydia walked through the school.

"Yeah, and no one knows how he woke up from the anesthesia." Stiles explained to him.

"All they know is that when they opened him up, they found a tumor of live flies." Madison spoke. "It must have been a hell of a surprise. And, under any other circumstance, that probably would have been so fucking cool."

"Did you say flies?" Lydia asked as she stopped walking.

The group turned to her. "Lydia?" Allison furrowed her eyebrows, concerned about her best friend.

"All day I've been hearing this sound." The strawberry blonde told them. "It's like this buzzing."

"Like the sound of flies?" Allison questioned, stepping towards her.

"Exactly like the sound of flies." Lydia nodded.

*

Madison followed behind Stiles as he ran around the school, looking for Scott. Madison spotted the alpha, and walked towards him, without noticing Stiles wasn't behind her. Stiles had gone down another hallway, before realizing that Madison was not with him anymore. He ran back through the hallway and saw Madison standing next to Scott. "Dude, where have you been?"

"The police are leaving." Lydia was suddenly standing next to Madison.

"Wait what?" Madison's eyes were wide. "Why are they fucking leaving?"

"The police?" Scott asked, completely unaware of what had happened.

"They must have cleared the grounds and the building, which means he's not here." Stiles sighed.

"Who?" Scott was still very confused. "What are you guys-"

"He has to be here." Lydia cut Scott off. "That sounds; the buzzing I've been hearing, it's getting louder."