Girls' Day Out

...........................
Hi people!
I said that a new chapter would be out soon, didn't I?
So the song for this chapter is "Sermon" by James Arthur, go check it out above if you want to hear it while you read this. (Update: also, I find "Fire Away" by Niall Horan very appropriate too for this chapter! It's so good!)

We are so close to hitting 20K, this is so insane, thank you!

And I am sorry to say, but I think this is the last chapter I am uploading for the next couple of weeks, as I have my exams coming. I hope you guys understand. But I promise I will come back as soon as possible, and after that I will update so much, just like back in my winter holidays!

Just a last reminder: if you have ever something troubling you, you can just come talk to me even if you know me IRL or not. Because I know that some people are struggling, and I just wanted to let them know that I am here for them. You are not alone. :) feel free to PM me if you want to.

Ok, I hope you enjoy! :)
Xxx,
Sara
...........................
Sadie's POV:

As I take a deep breath and let it out, I watch the swirls of fog that leave my mouth dance in the air antil they disappear. The streets were so silent at this time in the morning, and sitting on a bench I found not too far away from Shawn's house, I appreciate the view, everything covered in white.

I take out my phone that was in my jean's pocket just by luck, and open the camera, feeling inspiration hitting me. I touch the little circle to snap the photo once I think that the camera was pointed at the right angle, and then thinking that it had stayed pretty, I upload it to Instagram. Photography was something that I can really appreciate, as long it doesn't involve a camera pointing at me, but yes at landscapes and nature.

After I put my phone away once again, I bring my legs up to my chest and hug my knees, suporting my feet up on the bench. I took another large intake of cold air, which was somehow calming, and helped me get my thoughts straight.

I suddenly start remembering all the happy memories that I shared with Shawn, all the times we had spent at night talking about the most random things, or even when we met, when he came to help me up. How he had pulled me to the dance floor at Aria's party, and when he asked me out the following day. How I had been feeling so bad, and he came and visited me, rescuing me once more from that pit I always managed to fall in.

I bite the inside of my bottom lip, controling myself from starting to cry. Yes, there were so many positives of being with Shawn, but in the end, he would realize how he should end things, and the positives would be over, eventually transforming into sad memories. Maybe I was wrong, and I should end this myself. Better now than if I deepen my feelings even more. But could they go any deeper than they were already?

I feel someone's presence next to me, and I take my head from my legs, where I had hidden it in. I thought at first that Shawn had followed me, but I was wrong. It was Aaliyah.

"Sadie, what is going on?" She asks me pleadingly, and not wanting to give up to her pleading eyes, I look ahead of me."Please, I really want to help you out. Just as you did with me." She insists.

"You won't be able to change anything." I state simply, still not turning back to her.

"Maybe not, ok, but maybe I could give you advice? Or I don't know, just sharing things with someone can clear things up, or takes some weight from you. I am really worried about what is going on with you."

I hear this and gulp, debating on whether I should tell her or not. Normally I didn't share things with people as I was concerned that they would worry about me, and I wasn't worth it. But Aaliyah was worrying already, and if I told her, maybe she would stop worrying, understanding that she couldn't change it and neither could I. It probably would be weird for her to hear what I was going to say, so I try my best to push aside the fact that she was both quite a bit younger and Shawn's sister, and just focus on the friend I found in her.