Ain't Wearin' No Dress

It was Thursday around 10:30am when my mom called and asked if I could come over to her house later on. I agreed & told her I was driving & needed to get off the phone as I was on my way back to the office from picking up lunch for the office. We'd ordered from Panera Bread. I used going to pick it up as an excuse to get out my cubicle and a chance to see my Love at work. She'd recently been promoted to the district manager and was making her initial visits & audits to the stores in the area.

I found any empty parking spot next to Janelle's nearly twenty year old Toyota Camry and pull in. I jotted down a quick love note on a sheet of flourescent green copy paper I found on the floor of my backseat, made a note to clean out my car before the wake. I exited my Lexus and chuckled to myself as I thought of what Baby's reaction would be to my note.

"One day I'm going to make you mine forever...One day.

💗 Always P.

P.S.: One day I'm going to get you a new car. One day."

I walked into the restaurant stood in line. There were two customers ahead of me so I texted my love as I watched for her.

Me: Ay Dollphace. Wya?

Nelli Love 💕💞: Hey Daddy 😘 I'm at the Bakersdale store today. Thought I told you that this morning.

Me: lol ik but where are you? I don't see you.

The line started to move & I followed suit.

Nelli Love 💕💞: 😍😀 You're here?!

Me: Yup. 😀

Nelli Love 💕💞: Yay! 😃 Ok. Give me a sec. I'm on the phone.

"I can help the next guest." I hear a sweet cheerful voice call out from behind the counter.

I look up to see an inviting smile & sexy dark colored eyes waiting for me. "Oop!" I mumbled realizing I was holding up the line.

"Heyy. Sorry. Good morning." I quickly stepped up to the counter.

"Oh it's ok." she giggled. "How can I help you?"

"Pick up for Cunningham." I answered.

"Oh yea."

I whipped out the company amex and my I.D. as she about faced & went to retrieve my order. I watched her as she bent over for a bag, enjoying the view of her blessed backside. Ayy there's nothing wrong with looking...

As she placed the tray & bags on the counter next to us, I checked the order for accuracy. I could see her eyeing me like a lion would a gazelle, licking her lips & shit. But I payed her no mind.

"You have a gorgeous smile." She gushed. She chewed her bottom lip waiting for my reaction.

I blushed & flashed a humble smile. "Well thank you."

She handed me my I.D. & after printing my receipt, she took it & scribbled on it as her lips curled up into a sexy, wicked grin.

"You should give me a call. I'd love to make you smile." she said with a wink just as Janelle walked up to the counter.

"Nah I'm good. I've already got my smile." I lean in & kiss my lovely across the counter. "Thanks though."

Janelle flashed the girl an evil glare as she took the receipt with her number written on it from me, crumpled it up, and threw it - I presume - in a trash can under the counter then pulled me in for another sexy kiss as if to make sure shawtie got it.