Author's note important!

"Stop! I told you I won't talk!" The author of the book argued.

"God, you can be so lazy sometimes. It's just an introduction, Marie. Come on!" The author's brain argued back.

"But I don't want to!"

"We are going live on there..two..one and ACTION!"

Hello Guys!
Welcome to The Mafia's Princess.
Be ready to meet  Sadistic, Ruthless, merciless yet devilishly handsome Mafia Leader's.
Stubborn and sarcastic main characters. Some crazy ass characters who will make you want to tear your hair off your head and eat it. Be ready to experience unexplainable anger and confusion. A sudden feeling of wanting to murder me. And also be ready to cry at three at night like a dying whale on the sidewalk.

"Good enough?" The author takes a deep breath with a look on her face that could be explained as ' I will burry you in my backyard' face.

"No, continue!"

This book isn't like the others. Because I am the author.  And as you guessed I am not....normal.
I want you guys to get ready for an emotional roller-coaster. But before all the drama and stuff please respect me enough to read this till the end.

1
I am not from America therefore English isn't my mother language. I want all of you to know that the book is going to contain a LOT of Grammatical mistakes and errors. So if you can't handle it then there is just one thing you can do. Look at the button on your screen and click on that exit thing. Because this book ain't for you.

2
I don't tolerate people spamming my book with hate comments such as.
"it's not i its I"
Or
"Oh my God! There are so many mistakes I just-blah blah blah"
I hope you guys got my point. I don't mind constructive criticism which helps me improve. All I am asking you for is too be patient with me while the book is being edited. I would love to hear from all of you if you guys got any ideas or anything you would like me to know.

3
And last but not least.
DO NOT COPY MY DAMN WORK.
Thanks.
If you wish to have anything familiar to my storyline then you can ask me personally. And please always keep in mind that plagiarism is punishable by law!

I am not making any of you stay here.  
*takes the knife out*
"Read the book right now, or you'll end up at the bridge tonight!"
Just kidding.

"Good?" The author glares at herself in the mirror.

"Yeah, but at least say a proper goodbye" Her brain glared back.

Now I hope you enjoyed the little introduction thing which I absolutely loved to make!
I hope you guys enjoy the book and remember to always comment or tell me what you think!

Love you.
Enjoy!!!

"I'm going home!"

"You are home, dumbas!"

"Whatever" The author huffed before leaving the room.

Gabriella

Gabriella. 

EDIT

Official  instagram page!