Prologue

The sound of footsteps echoed through out the basement.

They lead toward's the source of the screams. The type of screams which you hear in horror movies.

Soon Christopher stepped in looking intimidating as always. He fixed the ruffled part of his suit and looked up.

The man was barely recognizable. He was sitting on a chair. His arms and legs chained up to it. His face was bruised and swollen.  His nails ripped of his fingers. 

Christopher smoothly put on his black leather gloves. He would never get his hands dirty.

"Are you ready to talk now?" His deep voice melted like chocolate. His Italian accent was shown clearly.

The man  looked up with a horrified face and shook his head.

Christofer smirked.

"Isn't this the part when you tell me that you will spare me if I talk?" The man's raspy voice trembled.

Christofer laughed. A memorizing laugh. His laugh not even having a slight bit of humor. Shaking his head he answered.

"We both know that either way you are going to die"

The man nodded. He knew his fate. He knew he couldn't change it. Instead he stated.

"Aren't you gonna offer me something?" he asked.

"The only thing I can offer you is to talk and die quickly, or keep your  mouth shut and die slowly and painfully which I can promise you"

The man shook his head slowly.

Christofer chuckled. He extended his hand towards his second man. Antonio handed his boss the knife.

Christopher took a step towards the man. He brought the knife to his face while dragging a small cut.

The man hissed in pain while shaking his head.

Christofer stopped. With a single nod his people knew what to do. The door opened to reveal a petite woman. They dragged her inside and sat her down next to the man.

The woman gasped at the sight of his husband. She started sobbing loudly.

"What did you get yourself into?" She questioned breathlessly. The man seemed to change his behavior after seeing his wife.

"W-What is she doing here?" His voice was panicked.

"I know your to loyal to that dog. I know people like you. You don't crack. But I will make you crack. And so I figured why don't I bring your lovely wife here?" Christofer was harsh.

"I-I don't..I"the man stuttered.

"If you don't start talking I guess we will have to call the kid's won't we?"

''I...I will tell you anything just please... Please don't touch her. Don't touch my kids." He pleaded.

Christofer nodded at the man.''I would never touch a woman, nor kid's they are here just for motivation, you talk they go..your  choice.''He answered.

The man nodded quickly ignoring his wife's sobs.

''H..He said that y..you have a traitor among you, someone who will betray you at the end'' the man quickly said.

Christofer nodded angrily his fist's clenching.

''He said be ready, because he is coming for the most important thing you have'' The man said.

''What do you mean?'' Christofer angrily exclaimed.

''H..He said that he would never forgive you, a..and  he won't spare you by killing you, he will have what you desire the most. He is obsessed with her Christofer a..and you know it, we all know it. He want's  her and this time he is coming for her'' The man said.

''He will never have her! she is mine!!'' Christofer yelled angrily.

They took the sobbing woman out, while the man told her he loved her. 

''You talked, and i promised to end you quickly. and we both know that i keep my promises''Christofer said.

The man slowly nodded.

Christofer looked at the man's eyes and....pooled the trigger watching as his lifeless body limply fall's on the floor.