Day 17

Hello! 

Since I'm nearing 4M reads and a lot of people have been asking me questions, I thought I would take some time to answer FAQ again! :)

1. What is your name?

Manaal! (Pronounced: Mun-all)  My friends on here call me Jem. You guys can call me either!

2. How old are you?

I'm 16

3. Where do you live?

America!

4. Are you considering a sequel to TBP?

Yes, for publishing reasons.

5. Writing Tips?

CHAPTER 12 PART 1

6. Can I use your book for an assignment or do a spinoff of it?

If you used my book to write an assignment- that's okay AS LONG AS you email me the finished product. Before you use my book though ASK ME PLEASE. 

As for the spinoff part- no. Sorry, but I want the whole book to stay as one- with me.

7.  What inspired you to become a writer?

 For some people, writing is a way to entertain. For others, it's a way to express what they are feeling. My inspiration for writing stems from both. I was amazed by the mere essence of books and the sense of security and happiness they gave me. When I had bad days- with bullying- I would just come home to read and it honestly made me feel better. From that feeling and through gradual maturity, I determined why not give writing a go? Me writing was never for the votes, reads, or fame. If I can be a reason that someone smiles, no matter what is going on in their life, then why not write and make that little difference in their life?

8. How long until the book is over?

About 14-20 more chapters! Don't worry! We still have a long ways to go! 

9. Where can I get a soft copy or hard cover copy of your book?

I don't have my book published yet. However, as soon as I (hopefully) get published, I will let you guys know where and how to get one

____________________________

 These were the most  common questions asked! If you have any specific questions, PM me or tweet me: @its_manaal_yo

Stay awesome!

_______

Day 17 (Not edited!)

Rory's POV 

____________

"HOW WAS THE DATE?" Lanie screams through the phone. Since she was driving down to see her grandparents, my best friend didn't get the chance to ask me about my evening with Kale. Obviously, the anticipation has been killing her.

"Calm down Lanie," I tell her chuckling.

"BUT HOW WAS IT?" She yet again screams. I smile, thinking about the date, "It was good."

"Rorrrryyyy," Lanie whines, signalling that she wanted details.  "Fine," I finally say, giving in. "It was amazing!"