chapter one

Hey my lovely rainbows,
                                                       Welcome back to my books.The last book that I wrote is I'm 1d mate.It was amazing to write so I though why not write another one.This is my second book.I hope you enjoy my second book as much as you enjoy my first book.

2017 book!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiara's pov:

Ring....Ring....Ring.....Ring.....Ring.....Ring..

I quickly woke up and shut off my alarm.I looked at the clock it was 6:10am.Great,I'm gonna be late for school.not that I'm happy to go anyways.I want to get ready for school like I always do.My life has been a while lot of ride.

(her attire,hairsyle,school bag looks and her purse at the top.)

I put my purse into my school bag.I went downstairs since my house is two-story high with a three bedroom and give bathroom.there bathroom in each bedroom and two bathroom in both levels.

"Good morning mum,"I greeted my mum as I grab an Apple on my way to the kitchen.

"Have fun in school,sweety.See you home.I need to tell you something when you get back,"as she said that I was out the door.

What does she want to talk about?oh!how silly am I?hey,My name is tiara but my mum called me,Tia.I'm 11 years old.i have no siblings.My full name is tiara crystal thunder.My mum's full name is bella flower thunder.My father's full name is jacob dash thunder.I love to draw,being by myself and my mum.I hate getting builled or hurt,spiders,told to do and my father.I have no friends at all.everyone thinks that I am a freak of some sort.I hate myself sometimes I cut myself too well not everyday.I do not want my mum to upset that I did it.No one seem to care about me apart from my mum.Even my dad hates me.He hurts my mum and me but mostly me since he said that I am a mistake.

Once I step into school,Everyone in school was looking at me.I walk straight to my locker and make sure that I do it fast before ashely violet timber comes.She is the worst by far who would bully me.Who would punch me or kick untill I feel nothing at all.before I even grab my books,I got pushed.I looked up and saw Ashley.

"Aww look at the freak. Afraid to get up or is your mummy coming to safe you,"ashely said while laughing down at me.

The school started to laugh along with her.I start to feel tears coming down my cheek.

"Aww is the freak gonna cry,"ashely said again with that she step on my ankle and left with her squad giggiling away.

That's basically my life.I got hurt and made fun of nearly everyday.I just wish someone up there could safe me.I got made fun of every where I go even at home by my dad.No one loves me apart from my mum.If I have sibilings,I think that would hate me too.

~time skip till end of school~

"See ya freak. I hope you will die soon.Hahahahaha,"Ashely said while puching me in the gut.

I walked home the rest of the way with a broken body.I open the house door to see my mum watching tv calmly.I'm suprised that was is not home yet,not that I cared about him anyways.

"Hi sweety, What happen to you?"Mum  asked concern.

She walked to me and checked for more bruises.This is why I love my mum.She cares for me and always check if anything happens to me.She quickly bring me to her room and bring out the first aid kit.She bandge me up.I told her what happen in school.

"Tia,You need to tell a teacher or do you want me to tell the principal,"mum told me.

"I try to tell a teacher myself,"I told my mum.

I do not want my mum to hear all the mean words that tell each and everyday in school.I actually won't tell a teacher since I will be called a wimp by the whole school.My situation for everything is worst by every minute or hour.

"Sweetie,I was thinking that we should move house and start a new life after I manage to divorce with your dad,"mum said as she was finishing up.

I nodded at my mum's idea thinking that nothing could go wrong with that plan at all.I hope.I do not want to live this life ever again.I left my mum's room and walked back to mine.

                                    ☝☝☝(This is what tiara's room look like

                                    ☝☝☝
(This is what tiara's room look like.)

I'm not that rich like ashely nor am i poor so my mum manage to afford enough money to decorate my room and bring me to school.Another reason as to why I love my mum.She cares for my well being.Yes,i haev my reasons to love my mum.Suddenly,five lights came out of no where.I turn around and saw......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliffhanger.

I wonder what she saw.Sorry for a short chapter.I tried my best to make it longer in my future chapters.I hope you love my first chap.I hope you rainbows have a grew year this year.

Love you my rainbows.

From,
             Floragal354

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~