Chapter 55

Valentina's sweatshirt and hat.

Valentina's Pov.

...................................................

Top's done.

Skirt's done.

Pant's done.

Short's done.

Dresses done.

Bikini's done.

Pj's done.

Shoe's done.

''Aaaand electronic's done!'' i exclaimed.

''Finally!!''Sasha exclaimed.

''Boy's were almost done!'' i yelled.

I rushed toward's my clothe's that i picked for the airport. I chose black skinny jeans, black combat boot's, my black nike sweatshirt, with my black nike cap. I put my hair down, which was straight as wall now, put on my black and white nike backpack, and i'm done.

I smiled at myself, i didn't have to wear a mask anymore, i didn't have to cover my  face in front of him anymore. He think's i'm beautiful just the way i am. Over all i looked good. Satisfied with my look, i went downstair's.

''I'm ready boys!'' i said happily.

Ace chuckled putting an arm over my shoulder. He gently kissed my cheek, and i smiled.

''Ok were all ready, let's just wait for Lucy'' Blake said happily.

Lucy. Your'e probably wondering who is Lucy? Well she is Blake's mate! i know it's so exiting! we met Lucy the day before i was out of the hospital, she came to visit me, and so we talked and i actually loved her. She was a sweet, girl with a bubbly personality, she was away's so happy and smiling, it just made you smile to. But under all that she is sarcastic just like me and Sasha.

She had pretty long brown hair, brown eyes, and a killer body. She was just an awesome girl. So as you guessed she is coming with us. So me, Ace, Sasha, Charlie, Blake and Lucy are going on a world tour for God know's how long, since they boy's wont tell us.

''I'm here, i'm here please don't kill me!'' Lucy yelled running in.

We all laughed, while Blake glared and wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

''Awww that's so cute! i wish i had a mate'' Sasha pouted.

Charlie chuckled wrapping an friendly arm around her. 

We all laughed as Sasha blushed.

''Come on guys, let's go'' Ace said. 

We all nodded following him to the car. We all went in one big track, singing and joking the hall ride which was 25 minute's i might tell. We stopped at a big yard, where it was or private jet.

We entered the jet, to be greeted by the pilot, and couple of air steward's. We sat down, and they brought us cocounat shrimp's, which was just breath taking.  Soon the plane took of. And the boy's started playing x box on the plain. Me and the girl's did our toe's and got a massage while watching a movie.

''Dear passenger's please take your'e seat, our plain is ready to land. Our first stop is Las Vegas.''