Chapter four: Don't leave me

Two chapters in one day! Also, a big thank you for the votes, comments and the people who read this story! Over 100 views? That' crazy! Enjoy :)

“What?” He did not seriously just tell me that my aunt was here, right? Because if I had kidnapped someone, and their family turned up I wouldn’t be so bloody calm about it!

“Your aunt is here.” He said in a bored tone

Here?” I questioned him like an idiot

“Are you deaf Arabella? Yes here.” He leaned against the doorframe

“Taylor!” I shook my younger cousin and se stired but didn’t wake up properly

“Taylor get up, we’re going home!”

She shot up, making me almost scream.

“Really?”

“Really.” I nodded and pulled the covers off of her.

She stumbled as she stood up where she wasn’t awake properly yet so I grabbed her arm and lead her towards Aiden.

We walked down stairs in silence, with only a few questioning looks from me to Aiden but he ignored me every time I did so.

As we walked towards the kitchen I heard people talking, almost hissing at each other.

“She is mine!” My aunt hissed and even though her tone of voice was so vulgar and harsh, a wave of calm washed over me by just knowing that she was in the same house as me and was going to take me home.

“You will get your reward Stella.” Archie hissed back at her “But the girl needs protection that you cannot give!”

“This is not about the reward!” Stella spat the word as if it were poisonous

“Do not make me go to the council about this Stella Rose. You are in the wrong her, not me or my nephews!”

By the time they had finished their daft conversation, we were already at the kitchen door. Aiden knocked on the dark brown wood and it instantly flew open.

Stella and Archie were on opposite sides of the room, but you could feel the tension between them.

Kyle and Lucas, on the other hand, were sat at the table in the middle of the room, smirking as if this was the best thing that had happened to them all day.

“Mum!” Taylor cried as she ran towards Stella. Aiden grabbed onto my arm so I couldn’t move, I tried to shrug him off but she was too strong.

“Oh Taylor!” Stella cried as she embraced her daughter. “I was so worried about you both.”  Flicking her eyes up to me, Stella gave me a sad look as if she were guilty for something.