No Future Without You

Creaye POV

I am now waiting patiently for my flight that's headed for Spain.

I can't possible face Yael after that ...........outrageous..........confession.

Although I'm pretty sure that Yael had no feelings for me in the start.

All of those extra acts he do is only him teasing me.

Or was that actually........

Ahhhhhhh! Creaye don't you dare assume such things.

Yael is already an adult, he knows full well what happens if he falls in love with me.

I know that full well too, yet I still.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Fell in love with that jerk.

While waiting I suddenly felt like using the restrrom.

Haaah.......Lord if you're going to take my life please take it now!!!

As I was turning to a corner someone suddenly grabbed me and covered my mouth refraining me from screaming out.

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!! I change my mind, I change mind!!!!!!!

I let my guard down.....

Yael!!!??

+++++++++++++±+(++(++++(++++++++++

No one's POV

"where on earth has that girl has gone to?!" Yael said half irritated after calling Creaye's phone several times without her answering.

"My apologies, I didn't mean to drive her into a corner." Scarley said slumping unto the couch with Jennaia beside her.

"Where could she have gone?" Jennaia asked, suddenly only the door to Yael's office slammed open revealing Januel along with Immanuel and Drairry.

"You are quite in trouble Eos." Immanuel said smugly as he sat on the couch beside Jennaia.

"That's right, that girl is nothing but trouble." Yael said as he placed hi phone on top of his table after failing another call.

"Yeah.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So, what happened?" Immanuel asked a he leaned.

"You don't have to know." Yael said after giving him a frightful glare.