Chapter 45: The dragon's kiss

A/N: I've been fighting with myself whether I should write this chapter or not. I've been thinking about it since a very long time and was unsure. But I asked my best friend for an advice and she suggested me to write it.
Firstly, if you're uncomfortable or too young to read lemon, please skip this chapter.
Secondly, it's my first lemon and I'm really not experienced in these kind of stories but since I think that sex is a part of our lifes and it was going to happen in the story anyway, I decided to write it. It took me a few days to write this since it was a new kind of writing style.
I hope you still enjoy the story and please scroll down to the summary at the end, to know what happened except the lemon.
P.S: It's my longest chapter haha
_____________

Saira's P.O.V

I felt Iroh's hand running up and down my back, but this time it felt different. He pulled me onto his lap and pressed his lips lips gently against mine, while his hands kept exploring my body. Every touch of his fingers caused me to shiver and made my skin prickle.
Soon I realized what we were doing and I knew it was wrong.

"What do you want Iroh?"

"You."

I gasped when I felt him sucking on my collarbone, knowing that would leave a mark.

"Just let me show you, how much I love you."

"Iroh, this is wrong."

"No, it isn't.", he mumbled and continued sucking on my skin.

Before I could answer, I heard a knock on the door but Iroh didn't let go of me.

"Iroh, I have to open the door."

"No, you don't have to."

I sighed and ran my hands through his hair, enjoying him.
But then the knocks became furious and I wondered who it would be. Iroh sighed.

"I hope it's important.", was all he said when he finally let go of me.
I ran downstairs and opened the door to see an excited Rin. She ran inside and hugged me, I could barely breath.

"Why so excited?"

She smiled brightly and raised her hand to show me the ring on her finger. I took her hand and eyed the rock.

"Oh my god! I can't believe it!", I yelled.
At this moment, I was the happiest person on earth. My best friend was engaged! I pulled her into a hug and couldn't tell, how happy I was.

"Looks like Haku finally managed to propose to you."

We turned around and saw Iroh coming down the stairs, with a changed smile on his face.