SYNOPSIS

Constance Jones, better known as Connie, is the adopted sister of Steve Rogers and an old love of Bucky Barnes. After Bucky's apparent death in 1945, Connie enters a horrid state of denial; she refuses to believe that the love of her life is dead, especially after the previous experimentation performed on him at the hands of Hydra in 1943.

Much to Steve's knowledge and dismay, Connie sets off on her own to locate her lover without the knowledge that she is destined to suffer the same fate as him, though she would not discover this for 70 years.

In 2008, after a successful escape attempt from the organization that held her captive for so many years, an injured Connie is found by Agent Phil Coulson and further recruited as a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, very quickly becoming one of the organization's most lethal assets, next to fellow agent Natasha Romanoff.

In 2014, only five years after being recruited, Connie is assigned to assist Natasha and Steve Rogers on a mission to take back the Lemurian Star, though she is unprepared for the events that expunge from her participation.

CAST
Jenna Coleman as Connie Jones
Sebastian Stan as Bucky Barnes
Chris Evans as Steve Rogers
Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff
Colbie Smulders as Maria Hill
Samuel Jackson as Nick Fury
Clark Gregg as Phil Coulson
Chloe Bennet as Skye
Elizabeth Henstridge as Jemma Simmons
Iain De Caestecker as Leo Fitz
Ming-Na Wen as Melinda May

NOTE: Yes, this is the Connie from the first Captain America movie, but in this book I'm actually going to be giving her character a storyline. This book will also involve multiple characters from Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. I will, however, be following my own storyline rather than the one on the show.