{Chapter 8}

My Possessive Vampire Boss
_______

_Chapter 8_

Adrian looks scared, must be because of Mr. Black. "Leave Mr. Stone, your presence is not needed right now" Mr. Black snaps at Adrian. I nearly jump but I manage not to since his voice wasn't that loud. Adrian hurries to leave, not even saying bye or anything, he leaves without saying a word. "What was that for?" I ask. I'm getting scared of him. He is still angry and I don't know if he is angry at me or Adrian. He lets out a sigh, trying to calm down. "I don't want you to be around him anymore" He confesses. We go into his office.

He puts his coffee in the table. "Why would you want that? He's just my friend" I tell him. I'm pretty sure he's calm now. "It's complicated" He whispers. "How? Tell me I want to know since this is my life and if I want to be around someone, I can" I tell him. "You wouldn't understand" He replies. "How do you know I wouldn't understand? You don't even know me" I say.

"It doesn't matter. Right now, you will go to your office and do your work and if you don't know what to do then remember what I told you about what your work is" He tells me coldly. Why do I get the feeling that he is hiding something from me. One minute he is smiling and happy but the next he is cold and cruel. He is the first person I've ever met who acts like this and it's making my head hurt from all of this confusion. I go into my so called office or more like house.

I've been sitting in my empty office for two hours and there is nothing for me to do. Is this how office work is supposed to be? If so then I don't like this but sadly I have to work for Mr. Black. It's not my choice but if it was I would of course choose to work for Liam. Suddenly the phone rings, startling me. "Hello" I say to the person on the other line. "Hi, who is this and why are you answering Jason's office phone?" A woman asks. I'm guessing she is Mr. Black's friend. Or someone he knows.

"My name is Emma, and I'm Mr. Black's Secretary" I tell her. "Oh, so you are the new one. Well can you tell him that Chloe is on the line, he knows who I am" She basically hisses. When she said that I was the new one she said it in a disgusting tone. I think she does not like me, I don't like when people are rude and mean because they don't like someone. That can be annoying sometimes. "Well since you are stuck here the rest of the week you might as well be useful" She continues. After she said that she just hangs up the phone. I think she just put it on mute, or something. I don't know.

She is one rude girl, she didn't even say good bye and that is super rude to do. I get up from my seat and walk inside Mr. Black's office, after knocking, of course. "Mr. Black, some girl named Chloe is on the line" I say and leave his office. I didn't give him a chance to speak back, but he is about to speak to that annoying girl. Her voice is so high and so girly and so fake. Who is she trying to impress anyway? Suddenly the door that leads to Mr. Black opens revealing him. "You're coming with me" He says to me coldly. He walks out of my office and I have to follow him. What does he want now?

It kinda creeps me out how cold he can be but the thing that makes me wonder is how he is furious or even furious, that would be the worst mistake anyone in this world can do. I just hope everyone knows not to make him angry, or they will be sorry since he is this scary. We go out of the building in silence. What is it with all of these silence? I don't like them but then again who does? "Get in" He commands me. We are in front of a black car, not the one that Mr. Connor drives me in. I obey him and get inside the car.

This car is different and I got to say that I think he looks better than the other car. I'm not that kind of person who knows everything about cars, I judge them by their looks. I know you should never judge a book by its cover but you're just gonna have to deal with it. This is just how I have and will judge cars and maybe few other things. "Where are we going?" I ask. His face does not look scary as it was before, meaning now is a perfect time to break this horrible silence. "We are going to meet my girlfriend" He answers.