Whip-Cream

I trailed behind him as he guided me on the dock.

The further we'd walk, the deeper the water became.

At the end of the dock was a large yacht. The waves wrestled below the wooden floor beneath us.

Eric hopped on the boat and made his way to the bow

"What is this for?" I inquired staring into the deep blue sea ahead.

He shrugged, "Just a gift."

I contemplated a bit, "Well now I need to find a way to top this."

He softly chuckled, "Good luck with that."

***

Eric managed to drive the yacht far from the shore.

His bulky arms were wrapped around my small frame, as we lied at the bow of the large boat.

We both gazed into the horizon and at the deep blue sea.

Completely isolated, and nothing but the waves in which embedded us.

I was standing up. The water was dark, due to the gloomy day. I had my hands gripped on the rail of the bow.

He hovered over my shoulder and gently ran his hands across the front of my body.

I bit my lip in mischievous enlightment and turned around to face him.

We began to kiss, a lot.

Our hands roaming across each other's bodies. I bounced up on the rail which scared me a bit knowing I was so close to the depths of the ocean.

That's when I lost my balance and went plunging in the sea.

I quickly scrambled to the surface and gasped up for air. As soon as I opened my eyes, I seen Eric shaking his head, laughing.

Did that really just happen?

In humiliation, I joined him cackling.

He rolled his eyes, jokingly and intentionally jumped in the water beside me.

His head peeked up from the surface and he swam towards me with a wide smile.

"Why'd you jump in!" I pushed his shoulder playfully.

"I didn't want to lose you." he mimicked the line from a chick flick.

"Cheesy, really."

He shrugged, "I like to think of it as poetic."

Minutes passed and we ended up in the boat. Eric found some towels inside and threw them around us.

I walked inside the yacht, which was jaw dropping.

I noticed porcelain dishes on the table, but were empty

"Is there food?" I asked Eric.

He took a moment to think, then walked ahead towards the fridge.

When he opened the door, he gasped and turned around with something in his hand, grinning widely.

That something was whip-cream.

I was confused for a moment, "Whip cream?" I was puzzled.

Eric smirked deviously as he shook the can and popped the lid off. He walked up to me with seriously driven eyes, which left me completely frozen.

I took a few steps back, having my bottom pressed against the tables edge. He was cornering me, and enjoyed my inferior state.

I stood still as he got closer.

He was now inches away from me, his lips nearly against mine.

My eyes were locked on his.

Eric threw the can on the seat behind the table and softly began to kiss me.

At first, he was gentle, then he got sexually aggressive. Oddly enough, I enjoyed it very much.

At that point he was kissing me roughly, his hands squeezing the back of my neck, and my thigh.

He cleared the table with one motion, making the supplies scatter across the floor.

He propped me up on the now-empty table and lied me on my back, getting on top of me smoothly, yet continuing to kiss me.

He popped off my buttons and violently ripped off my shirt, throwing the garment aside.

Eric pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it on top of the clothes that were piling on the floor.

His body was so beautiful, so easy to get lost looking at. I ran my fingers across his chest, taking in each detail of his figure.

Shortly afterwards, we ended up nude, except I still had my panties on.

Eric grabbed the whipped cream and sprayed it on my soft body.

His tongue ran against my skin, collecting the cold, white foam in his mouth. Swallowing it, his lips interlocked with mine again. I faintly tasted the cream, it had been an inviting taste of sweet and cold.

As he made his way toward my lower half, he spread my legs and glanced at me with a sly smile. I shot him a wink and wrapped my thighs around his waist, bracing myself for the impacts that were about to begin.

The amazing pleasure he gave me had me arch my back in its entirety. Moaning made him so much more aroused.

His head was resting on my neck and his hands pinning my arms back.

He bit and kissed my neck, then whispered in my ear softly.

"Damn, you taste so good." he commanded in a deep voice, muffling against my ear, "I want all of you."