·10· Minizerkstar - It's Not You, It's Me

I'm gonna post the first chapter of my Minizerkstar book soon, honest... *sneaks away*

---

Vikk didn't know why he hated the fact that Minizerk was real. Josh and Simon were perfect for each other! They knew what each other liked to eat (or order at nandos), they knew when each other was feeling down, they stuck up for each other in every GTA race! What was not to love about their relationship? To Vikk, it was the fact he wasn't part of it.

When Vikk first realised he was in love with Simon and Josh, the small boy flipped. He locked himself in his room for two days, refusing to let any of the Sidemen in. When he finally surfaced, eyes bloodshot and red around the outside, he proclaimed it was an editing streak he had needed to do. He refused to claim it as anything else (including that he was actually crying his heart out over that he would never he able to have Josh and Simon).

Slowly, Vikk was falling into a shell. One that would not open no matter how hard someone tried to break into it. He started blocking out the people he loved, especially Simon and Josh. He declined too many offers to record together. Something was eating Vikk at the insides and Josh and Simon had began to notice.

-

Vikk walked up to the Sidemen house, sighing at the pain in his arms. He held about 5 bags on each arm (the week's shopping) and it was a struggle to get them all out at once, but he couldn't be bothered to take two trips. Vikk reached the door, struggling to open it under the weight. He managed, entering the weirdly silent corridor, and waddled to the kitchen. There, he placed the bags down, deciding the boys could unpack. Plus, he had avoiding to do, oh and videos to make/edit.

"Vikk."

The small boy jumped in surprise at the sound of his name. The voice had a tense tone to it, a demanding one. Vikk gulped and turned around.

Josh was there, leaning against the doorframe of the kitchen. Simon was slightly behind with his arms crossed against his chest. They both had slight frowns on their faces which made Vikk incredibly nervous. Had they found out?

"Hey guys- I uh, just got back with the shopping." Vikk smiled sheepishly, his hand going to fix his hair nervously.

Josh stood upright, fully entering the kitchen. Simon followed suit. It was like two secret agents closing in on their target.

"Vikk, we need to talk." Simon's tone held no room for arguement and though Vikk was tempted to make an excuse, he shut his open mouth and nodded. He knew it would come to this eventually, to be rejected by the two people he cared about the most.

Simon gestured with a nod of his head to a seat, which Vikk sat in robotically. The older boys took seats opposite him, their expressions hadn't changed one bit.

Vikk put his head down, feeling ashamed. He waited for the true accusations, or shouting, or maybe a demand to leave right now and never return. Nothing happened, silence dragged on, Vikk raised his head to see what was taking them so long and was met with a heart-breaking sight.

Josh, strong independent Josh, had tears welling in his eyes. His frown was gone, replaced with one of the saddest expressions he had ever seen. Simon was no different, except his tears had already created waterfalls down his cheeks. Vikk's heart whimpered at the sight.

"Guys..." Vikk whispered, "I'm sorry I-"

"What have we done Vikk? Are we really that repelling?" Josh mumbled, raising his hands to the table and twiddling his thumbs.

"No Josh I-"

"Why are you avoiding us Vikk? We miss you so fucking much..." Simon added, his voice barely audible.

"Si-"

"You never record with us, you lock yourself in your room, we're so worried! What have we done wrong-!"

"I'm in fucking love with you!" Vikk burst, rising from his seat and flailing his arms as he interrupted Josh. "I'm so in love with both of you and I'm not allowed to be, okay?! You two love each other and only each other, whereas sad little Vikk has to sit on the sidelines and feel as his heart breaks more and more."

Vikk took a deep breath and Josh opened his mouth, but Vikk stopped him.

"No, I'm not finished. Every time I'm near either of you, I want to touch you or kiss you or make you feel loved. I want to cuddle with you, I want to make you smile or laugh because that will make my day. But I can't! I'm not allowed! It hurts to be physically close to either or you, or to even hear your voices! I'm soo sorry that I avoided you, but I can't- I just can't..." Vikk's breathing was ragged when he finished. He wanted to cry as he expected the plain rejection.

But instead, two pairs of warm arms wrapped themselves around him. He hadn't even heard Josh or Simon get up but he relished in the warmth that was radiating off them as they hugged him.

"I- I don't need your sympathy..." Vikk whispered, his voice croaky but his breathing had calmed.

"Vikk, we love you too."

A rose seemed to bloom in Vikk's chest. "Really?"

"Always."

---

I can't ship Minizerk. Sorry. Please no h8 m8 r8 8/8

I hope you enjoyed! :D

Edited