Chapter 26 • I Love You Dammit!

Riddhima Gupta's P.O.V

"He is Arjun Jocker, your fiancé!" Rahul said smilingly while Arjun gave me a smirk.

What the actual fudge?

I don't remember getting engaged or something! I looked at them confusingly and then at my hand. The ring was there, but the one that Armaan accidentally put on my finger at the ring shop.

"I mean your fake fiancé! 'cuz Muskaan told Armaan that you were engaged remember?" Rahul blurted out as he understood my confused expression.

"So...this loser is my fiancé?" I asked as I pointed at the retard who decided to ruin my sleep. Arjun's cocky smirk dropped down and he frowned at me. Hahaha...thats what you get retard!

Before any of them can reply, my phone beeped and I went to take it. It was a message from Armaan's sister Priya.

'Today, Armaan, Neha, Nikhil and I are going out for lunch, I want to invite you and your fiancé, and Rahul/Muskaan also!' -Priya

"Oh sweet! Priya invited us for lunch!" We all turned around to see Muskaan walking out of the room in shorts and a baggy shirt. Her hair were messed up like she never brushed them.

"I'm not going!" I said crossing my arms and giving them all a stern look.

"Ofcourse you are! Its show time!" Arjun, a.k.a butthole, I try not to swear! Heeheheheh, said with a smirk.

I shot him a glare and looked at Muskaan and Rahul with confusion. The trio looked at eachother and smiled evilly.

Oookaaayyyyy.....

What is cooking in their brain?

Suddenly, I was being pushed inside Muskaan's bedroom. Arjun and Rahul were smilingly waving at making me squint my eyes in confusion. Are they crazy? Do I need to make an appoint with the psychiatrist? Or call the Mental Asylum?

I was sat on the chair in front of her dress while she disappeared into her walk-in closet. My brain was spinning in 360° right now because of confusion.

She came back, with her Makeup bags and a straightener.

"What is happening do you care to explain?" I asked standing up, but she kept mum and pushed me back on the stool in front of her dresser.

Suddenly, I felt my something cold pressed against my lips. I tried to speak but my lips were jammed together. I frowned and touched my face feeling something plastic. I turned towards the mirror and looked at myself.

MY MOUTH WAS TAPED.

****************************

After two hours of sitting still and dolling up, I was finally set free. Muskaan gave me a dress to wear for lunch. I was now all dressed up. Muskaan had done my makeup and hair.

I was wearing a beautiful knee-length rich blood-red dress. It was a cap sleeve dress which was made of silk. Matching my dress, I wore red heels, with a golden bracelet on my right wrist. I was wearing a gold pendant which I always wear because it is my mom's.

My hair were till my mid-waist. They were neatly straightened with the straightener. My bangs were set aside lightly with bobby pins.

Since it was a lunch we were going to, I requested Muskaan not go over board with the makeup, so she just did a thin winged line with a black eyeliner and for the lips she used a light nude lip gloss.

"Aren't you looking smoking hot!" Muskaan said coming out of the closet after changing. She was wearing a beige knee-length dress which was not too skin tight. She had started wearing baggy and loose clothes because her stomach had started to show lightly.