Chapter 7~Freedom

(Y/N) POV

The monster kid had made good progress on their journey through the underground, they never killed even a single human here. Now I met them inside the judgement hall, the bells rang as we both look at each other "So you finally made it...the end of your journey. In a few moments, you'll met king Asgore. Together...you will determine the future for everyone. That's then now...you will be judged. You will be judge for all your actions...all your LOVE it represents your level of violence on each human here. But the thing is you never gained any LOVE, still doesn't mean you're completely innocent yet. From all what you faced on your journey, you did the right thing...to give Mercy. You didn't hurt anyone, when you ran away with a smile you never gained LOVE yet you gains everyone's love for you. Does that make sense? Now you're going to face the most challenging thing in your journey...with your 'determination' it could help humans or you. It's your choice, but I know you can do the right thing. We're all counting on you kid, good luck." I teleported away from the judgment hall into the lab where everyone was watching the monster kid.

We all watched them go into the barrier with king Asgore, before any fighting could happen something knocked Asgore away it was a fireball from...the queen. I was pretty shocked on what happened, then I got a call from my sister to meet her at the barrier. So I took Alphys hand to teleport us into the barrier. We all met up with each other then I finally got to meet the lady behind the door, it was all nice of us to see each other but the only thing in my mind was why did my sister bring us here so I asked her. "Let's just say a tiny flower helped me." I paused. "A-A tiny flower..?" Alphys said, then all of a sudden vines twisted around all of us, lowering our HP. I then saw the tiny yellow flower looking at the monster, "You IDIOTS! While you guys were all chatting, I took the monster souls. With the monster souls I can also have all of your souls too!" Flowey was explaining to the monster all about different things, I was too busy stuck in the vines then I saw their soul inside a tiny box. Flowey attacked them until they reached to only 1 HP left, Toriel was able to save them.

"Do not be afraid my child...no matter what happens, we will always be there to protect you." she was able to heal one HP for them. Flowey tried to attack them but Undyne and Papyrus, protected them. "That's right! Just do what I do, I believe in you!" she healed the soul a bit more. We all kept encouraging the monster, each time we did we would heal their soul. Then all of the humans came to encourage them, but then Flowey pretended to act like everything was falling. "You...you are all so stupid! Now all of your souls are mine!" he was able to absorb all of the human souls including all the six monster souls. I then became all paralyzed forgetting all about life, the monster was able to save me along with all the others. Shortly after they were able to free the whole underground, it was so amazing to see the beautiful surface. After that day happened, everything changed between the monsters and humans instead of fighting we had a truce with each other. I could talk about the surface all I want but, now I was still living with my sister to keep an eye for her still. The monster kid, Frisk I believe the name was living with Toriel.

We were all so happy, from all the fun on the surface. I remembered the skeleton's that had visit my universe, but I really miss them but at least I remembered them. Then one day while I was at the beach, alone just resting there with my bikini on. I was laying down on the beach towel with my sunglasses on, I closed my eyes under the bright sunlight. While I was resting under the light, someone blocked it from me I opened my eyes to see a familiar face from above they looked like...a certain skeleton that I've met before, it was Frisk. "Oh heyya kiddo, are you here with Tori or something?" they nod, they asked me what I was doing. "Just chilling like always." they asked me if I wanted to build a sandcastle with them. "Sure that would be fun." I sat up then followed Frisk. We started to build sandcastles, it was really fun to hang out with the kid. Soon they had to leave with Tori, then I left right after they left. I went back to the house where my sis was out with her training again. I changed into my casual clothes then rested on the couch all day. I was pretty bored so I went into a AU called Underswap, I was in Snowdin now.

I looked around it was all monsters, then I found a wooden house just like the one that I lived in the underground. I knocked on the door then Blue opened the door, "Oh stars! (Y/N)!" he hugged me. "I'm so glad you visit me!" he pulled me inside the house. "Chara! This is (Y/N)!" there was a little girl with a green sweater on. "Hello! I'm Chara!" I smiled. "Nice to meet you kid, I guess you already know me." she nod. "Let's play a game!" Chara announced. "Of course!" Sans said. "Sure why not." she smiled. "Great! It's going to be like a role play! Have you heard the story of sleeping beauty?" I nod. "Do you want to be sleeping beauty?" Chara asked me. "Fine with me kiddo." she smiled. "Great then Sans can be the prince!" Blue blushed. "Does the ending have to be a kiss?" Chara nod. "But skeletons don't have lips though..." Chara thought for a bit. "You too can just clink heads, that's close enough to a kiss." I blushed a bit. "Who'll be the villain?" I asked. "I guess I will be!" Chara giggled. "Now let's begin!"