OPTION 2 GO AND FIGHT

OPTION 2 LEAVE THE NEST AND GO FIGHT

Y/N P.O.V.

I needed to help fight to protect the island. This was my island, with my dragons. If i didn't protect it, no one would. 

I launched off into the air, quickly coming side by side with Toothless. 

I grinned at the expressions of bewilderment on both of their faces. 

"What are you doing here?" Toothless asked, choosing his words carefully and keeping his tone level. 

"Stalking you." I replied with a grin. 

His shock quickly turned into laughter. 

A cannon went off and his smile faded. 

"Can you fight?" He asked, the mood suddenly serious again. 

"What kind of question is that?" I asked, suddenly diving down and knocking a human off of a cannon. 

"Okay. Good point. Well, just don't get yourself killed." He said, twirling to dodge a ax flying at him. 

I laughed. 

"Toothless, I'll never die!" I said with a laugh. 

I shot a plasma blast at the base of a tree and watched in glee as it crushed the humans contraptions as it fell. 

"Timber!" I yelled. 

I flew, taking out humans however I could. 

The trappers. They were everywhere. And they were targeting MY dragons.

I watched as a Monstrous Nightmare was shot down. The moment it landed, it was tied down. The more it struggled, the more the humans beat it.

I dove down. These were my dragons on my island. Although it was true that I hadn't been on this island very long before I'd been taken away, I considered these dragons my own.

I smashed humans out of my way, and broke the ropes they threw around my neck. I ripped the dragon free of its chains.

"Get anyone who'll listen. You need to get everyone off this island. If you fight, you'll get caught. Freedom is the only rule of survival." I said to the dragon, pulling his bindings away. "Be free."

The dragon nodded to me in thanks, and lifted into the air. Dragons started rallying behind him and flying away.

I sighed in relief. The trappers wouldn't have any dragons to trap if they all left. But the mothers wouldn't leave their eggs, so we'd still have to drive the trappers off.

I knocked my attackers down and lifted into the air.

Something whizzed past my head toward the ground. I looked up to see a Zippleback.

"Woohoo! Drop em like their hot!" A voice yelled.

I knew that voice. It was the twins.

On the ground where the object hit, an explosion could be heard. I risked a glance down. There was a cloud of dust and green gas.

"Light it Snotlout!" Tuffnut Yelled.

A Monstrous Nightmare carrying Snotlout flew through the green gas and it lit on fire.

AN explosion erupted drawing everyone's attention.

The dragon's attention wandered back to battle quicker than the humans. For a moment, we had the upper hand.