six

Day 4 of 60

"Get up!"

Yoongi felt a pillow smack his head and he jolted awake. With the wine sunlight tickling his tattoos, he looked into the annoyed eyes of a brunette boy.

Hoseok, he reminded himself.

And the corner of the blonde haired boy's mouth slowly curled up ever so slightly. Yesterday, he had finally been told the name of the person in front of him; Jung Hoseok.

Yoongi liked it, the name.

The name reminded him of a cool zephyr, lulling his eyes softly to sleep as the sound was replayed over and over again in his ears; Hoseok.

It was mellifluous.

Hoseok threw another pillow at him and trudged onto his own bed, kicking off his slippers. He had been awoken by the sleep talking Min Yoongi at fucking 7AM and he didn't like his sleep being shortened. Especially today since he was to have an appointment with a therapist in an hour.

"I don't know what the hell you were dreaming 'bout, but I really don't wanna hear you sleep talk."

Yoongi's ears felt warm as he realized his dream. On a warm, summer day, he was walking through the fields, holding someone's hand. He didn't know who it was, as the dream was quite blurry and he rarely dreamt of others' faces. But for once, he felt annoyed that he had to be awoken before finding out who it was.

Hoseok wriggled out his legs and groaned into the pillow, head already hurting. He reached for the bottle of pills on the wooden nightstand, but the sudden movement caused blood to flow too quickly to his head and he was swaying.

The bottle of pills slipped from between his fingers and he sighed at the first failed assignment of the day. He saw a Yoongi throwing away the blanket from off him and climbing out from his own hospital bed.

In two heartbeats, pale hands with intricate green and blue veins handed him the bottle. A cold finger brushed Hoseok's hand and he pulled his own hand away quickly. 

Yoongi poured him a glass of water, trying hard not to laugh as he watched Hoseok struggle to open the bottle. After a minute of failure, Hoseok darted his eyes to the blonde, hands nervously holding out the bottle.

Yoongi bit the inside of his cheek and took the bottle from him, twisting the cap in a heartbeat. He wondered for a fraction of a second why Hoseok wasn't able to open such an easy bottle, but then again, it was probably because he was tired.

"Are you okay?"

Hoseok popped a pill in his mouth, gulping it down with the clear water.

"Why? Do I look like I'm PMSing?"

Yoongi eyes widened a little, still not entirely used to the sarcasm coming from a delicate face as the bright brunette's.

"Um, no. You look a little. . . tired?"

"I'm always tired."

And that was that before the barrier came up again and Jung Hoseok felt as he was crashing into wet windows and ocean waves.

He held his head in between his hands and slipped slowly down to the ground. 

His body was burning.

His breath felt forced and Hoseok trembled when his hands touched the cold tile, cheeks slowly resting against the ice cold floor of November.

Yoongi loomed over him and watched with concerned eyes. He didn't know if he should ask anything and neither did he want to disturb the male.