Dean- A Rescue (Part Two)

This is the continued version of the last one shot (Dean- A Rescue) Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~

        The Impala pulled up in front of an odd looking concrete structure in the side of a hill

The Impala pulled up in front of an odd looking concrete structure in the side of a hill. The boys got out of the car and helped you to your feet. They helped you to the door in the side of this odd structure. They let themselves in and pushed you further inside. Dean shut the door behind him.

"So this is the bunker," Dean started. He turned to you, wanting to see your reaction. You were amazed with the size of the facility. It seemed to tiny from the outside, yet it was enormous.

"It's amazing," you blurted. Your response seemed to please Dean. You looked at the stairs, fear growing inside of you. Dean noticed your worry and sighed, rolling his eyes.

You shrieked as he lifted you into his arms. He adjusted you so your injured leg was over his shoulder, trying to cause you as little pain as possible.

"Dude!" You objected. "I'm wearing a freakin' skirt!"

"Sammy, shut your eyes."

Sam chuckled and sighed, closing his eyes. Dean carried you down the steps and down a hallway. He kept going until he reached a room near the end of the hall. He laid you down on the bed in the room. It was a nice room. Everything was clean and there was a lot of space.

"All right, Y/N. This is where you'll be setting up shop for a bit. Because of that leg of yours, you're on bedrest for a bit. Sammy and I will bring you food and you've got a tv. Just give us some sizes and we can get you some clothes. For now, do you need anything immediately?"

You were a bit lost in his eyes during his whole speech and didn't hear all of what he said, but you got the basics. You gave him your sizes and food preferences, and he and Sam left for a bit. When they returned, they had some plaid shirts and jeans that matched your size. They also brought some flannel pajama pants and some skirts for your injury at the time being. They brought all of your favorite foods and you were set.

-----------

For the first couple of days of living at the bunker, things were pretty quiet. Sam and Dean were busy with another case and were in and out a lot. You had been left to your own devices. It was always a bit of a struggle to limp to the bathroom that was in the hallway, but you made your way around.

One day, you heard a weird fluttering sound and a man was standing at the foot of your bed suddenly. You went for your gun that was under your bed, but were suddenly moved back into place.

"Do not be afraid. I am an angel of the Lord."

"WHAT KIND OF DEMON ARE YOU?!" You screamed at the strange, powerful being.

"You did not listen. I said I am an angel of the Lord. My name is Castiel. You are Y/N, correct? The boys said they had a guest. Have you seen the brothers?"

You were in shock. You didn't believe in angels. You were a Christian, but you had a hard time with all of the lore because of all of the demons and other supernatural creatures you had faced. It was a bit startling to see an angel. You didn't say anything for a good minute. Your mouth opened and closed like a fish.

"We're home!" Dean shouted from the top of the stairs. You heard Dean make his way to your hallway and he knocked on your door. Castiel opened the door with his powers.

"Woah, Cas, chill," Dean said when he saw that Cas was holding you in place. "Sorry about Cas, Y/N. He doesn't judge situations quite like he should."

"DEAN, I AM AN ANGEL. I JUDGE THINGS THE WAY I AM SUPPOSED TO."

Dean chuckled and ushered Cas out of the room. He re-entered and shut the door behind him. He sat down on the end of your bed and told Castiel's story. You laid at rapt attention. You found everything Dean said interesting. You were beginning to fall for him and you knew it. You couldn't help it.

After Dean had been talking for a bit about the case details, you had stopped listening. You sat up and leaned toward the beautiful man. You grabbed him by the shoulders and connected your lips. He was still at first, a bit shocked. Once he understood what was going on, he began kissing back at equal speed. When you finally pulled away, you rested your forehead against his and listened to you two's breathing. You looked into his eyes.

"Thank you for saving me."

"Anytime, sweetheart."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This one is a bit shorter than the last, but they can't all be perfect. Sorry about how rushed and bad this one is, I'm just not good at expressing a situation through words. Tell me what you thought of this! Thanks!