Forest of the Dead

So . . . before we start . . . explanation time.

I could have gotten this done sooner. I know I could have. But to those of you who do not follow me, I found out my book "Running Through the Stars" was plagiarized over the weekend word for word, italic for italic. After that, I was just completely scatterbrained. Couldn't do homework, couldn't write. And it was sick, considering not only were the background and author's notes copied as well, but Jessie's name was in there five times. FIVE!

The good news is that after I filed a copyright report Saturday, I got an email just before noon today saying the copied work had been taken down. I felt much better afterwards, and I think fellow Order members can agree when I say I've been back to my normal self. :)

So . . . onto thank yous.

Thank you to CooperHChurchGryffindor_Fangirl, SpectacledRavenclaw, and AboveAndBelowAverage for your support on my profile. It meant so much to hear support from you all. Every word of encouragement helped these last few days. :)

Thank you to my amazing Order: Miss Gatiss (shavingforsherl0ck), Miss Greenie (Tje1415), Miss Hayley's OTPs (TrashforFandoms_704), Miss Tyler (MariaCrockett), Miss Foxtrot (Hannah_Hatter), Miss Oreos (amadmanwithanimpala), Miss Malone (HalfBlood_of_the_Sea), Miss Maddstar (Maddythewriter), Miss Enchanted (The_Enchanted_Girl), Mr. Doyle (SephtheWriter), Miss Rogers (TAngel96), Miss Panda (MirPanda45), Miss Barton (kkgertz), Miss NinjaStar (ExtrovertedNinjaStar), Miss Novak (XoXAnnabethXoX), Miss Cat (_SpaceCat_), Miss Marvel (LauraEdsss), and Miss Lively (just_lively). I never expected you all to become so close to me. From those of you I ranted to on PM or were just being yourselves on our thread, you guys were there. Thank you all so much - long live the OTPs!

And I cannot thank you enough, raggedy_man_always, for being the one to catch the plagiarism. I am in your debt for that. :)

On another note . . . thank you to RohanSoldierAnnabeth316, and others for agreeing with me that "Doctor Strange" was absolutely AMAZING! :D Totally stoked to explore that in "The Bad Wolf Chronicles" . . . yeah, he'll be big there. ;)

 . . . and I think I just beat the A/N on "The Day of the Doctor and the Bad Wolf" now . . . 

Oops. XD

MAIN EVENT TIME! Our heroes are stuck with carnivorous shadows . . . and warning: quite a bit of blood. For me, anyway.

Enjoy "Forest of the Dead!"