129..❤️

Look who's back with double dhamaal !!!
There's a little of something you all wanted ❤️🙈🙊
And happy happy happy birthday to our most favorite writer my gutthi my little Bia.... Mrsjustin1 stay blessed dear!!! You're an amazing person ! Lots of love and blessings from buaa! 😘

---------

All the couples sat next to each other in the flight. It was going to be a small one a little over an hour.

"What was Mukti's reaction after going home? Use achha laga?" Nandini asks Manik.

"Use bohoth achha laga. She was talking standing infront of mom dad's pictures, she told them about you, that you are the best bhabhi she could ever get, and that mom would love you, and meine jab use bathaaya ki wohh jewelry use dhene kaa idea tumhaara tha, uski khushi ki toh haddh hi nai thi. And let me tell you, she said she loves you more than she loves me. Tumhe toh bohoth khush honi chahiye" he replied.

"Wohh toh mein hoon"

"Tumhe pathaa hain, pehle mein bohoth nervous tham what if you don't adjust with her well, what if you guys have problems, par you proved me wrong, and everytime you do something which makes us closer"

"That's something i learnt from you, to make everyone happy"

"Come on! Atleast ek baar toh credit lo apne liye"

"Bilkul nai. Manik mein aisi nai thi, i was very self-centered because i never had people to relate emotionally or to do such things, and trust me when i say this i have learnt to be this way only after meeting you, tum mere doston se pooch lon they'll tell you"

"Acha acha fine, agreed! So tell me kya karna hain tumhe Goa mein?"

"Bohoth saare memories banaani hain! If you have forgotten this is going to be our honeymoon trip" she said with a witty smile.

"Acha ji! Look who's talking husband-wife language"]

"Sahi toh kaha na, shaadi ke baad couple go for honeymoon"

"Okay now that you know ki couple go for honeymoon, you might as well what couples do while they are gone for honeymoon"

"Oh yeah i do" she said first and then realized, that was too bold and direct.

"Oh you do! Yeah seems so, bohoth obvious sound kar rahi ho, toh bathaao na kya karthe hain, mujhe patha nai hain, pehle kabhi gaya nai hoon na" now he was teasing her.

"As if mein gayi hoon" she said.

"Par tumhe toh patha haina"

"Nai mujhe nai patha. Meine kab kaha, Manik lagtha hain tumhe kam sunai dhe raha hain"

"Wahh ji! Koi ithnaa fickle minded kaise ho saktha hain bas ek second mein baath badhalna koi tum se seekhein"

"Oh hello Mr. and Mrs. Malhotra aap dhonon ka yeh koochikoo khatam ho gaya toh thoda hamaare saath bhi baathein keejiye. Yeh aap ki honeymoon nai hain" Cabir said.

And they looked at each other's faces, did he listen to their conversation. They nodded their heads in no, looking at each other.

"Hum log toh discuss kar rahe the ki kya kar sakthe hain hum sab goa jaake" Manik said.

"Wahh! Kithni achhi baath hain, toh zara hamein bathaao kya kya discuss kiye the" Cabir said.

"Yehee na Manik, ki beach jaayenge, Chapel jaayenge bohoth saara khana khayenge" Dhruv saved him this time.

Manik secretly showed him a thumbs up.

"Exaclty buddy, hum bas wahee soch rahe the"

"Abey good boy! Tujhe tojh har baar use bachaani hain" Cabir scolded Dhruv.