| chapter - 5 |

Before the door could open I jumped out and hurried to wrap the nearest thing possible. I couldn't possibly wear the same clothes since they were all dirty and now I needed a new one. So I grabbed the robes I saw in a basket right in front of me. It probably belonged to Prince but right then I didn't care. When he walked in I was covering up my face.

My heart was beating really fast at the stressful moment.

"Arthur?" He asked sounding really surprised.

"I did not know where else to take a bath." I lied smoothly.

"Are you wearing my clothes right now?"

"Umm...I have nothing else to wear." What else should I say in such a situation?

For a moment he just eyed me carefully as if scanning me through his eyes. I felt goosebumps all over my body under his gaze.

He cleared his throat and looked away, "Okay, how is your wound now?"

"I am fine. How are you?" I said moving slowly to get out of there.

"tired after that boring council meeting."

"Okay, then I will leave to have a bath, your highness," I said bowing slightly.

"I have to attend a ball this evening. You have to accompany me there and as you have no clothes I suppose I have to help you again." He started moving along to the direction of the bathtub.

"You baffle me. Why don't you have clothes? Why do you always cover your face?" He said and I realized while talking to me and himself he was taking off his clothes.

This shocked me and I rushed out without bothering to answer his questions.

***

"We are going for some sword practice? You have to help me out." Prince was done with bathing and need I say he looked delectable.

"I protect you, not do everything you ask for," I told him not in a mood for sword fighting session.

I was starting to feel homesick now. I wanted some time alone to myself.

"I am requesting for your help not ordering you. And can you be a little respectful?"

"Fine, I will help you if you let me sleep at adequate times and not drag me off to dangerous locations and that includes the ball." I tried to bargain.

"Am I the Prince here Arthur?" It was weird when he called me Arthur.

"Come along and if you help me well I might think of your deal."

That was good enough for me so I joined him for the practice.

He stepped out and whispered something to his door guard. The door guard ran off for the directed errand.

I just followed the Prince silently to the ground.

"You are not to tell how I perform on the ground. That remains a secret." He instructed and I nodded not sure who I would share the secret with.

The ground was empty, unlike other times when it was filled with soldiers and guards. The only other person there was Norman who was trying his hands at bow and arrow. Though the guy was lanky and nerdy kind but he was cute as he struggled with the weapons.

"Norman," Prince called out and a smile came over Norman's face.

"Today is the ball you have been waiting for." Norman teased Elias.

"Well, today I can meet a lot of beautiful girls." Elias sounded genuinely happy about it.

So he was the playboy type like most of the good looking guys are.