A fucking Unexpected Twist

The following was written in the letter: If you don't want to have your dirty little secret exposed then come and meet me ALONE! I'll be waiting for you at target at 6 p.m. If you don't come the next letter will be addressed to your mother.

I was so scared and I tried contacting uncle but he was unreachable. Who the hell could it be? And what will he ask for keeping my secret? I looked at the clock-only 30 mins left before it's 6! I hurried to the bathroom and took a quick shower. After that I kept trying uncle's phone but to no avail. I left a message saying I urgently needed to talk to him and to call me asap. I went to the kitchen to see if there were anything that was over so that i can find an excuse to go out. Luckily, there were no cereals and I went to ask mom if i can go out to buy it.

"What was there in that letter Lexia?" Mom asked. My heart started pounding in my chest.

"Uh nothing important just a letter from one of the colleges that I've applied, informing they can't take me in" I said nervously.

"Oh it's ok honey don't lose hope. I'm sure you'll get into a better college than that" Mom said.

"Yeah you're right mom. By the way can you give me the money for the cereal, I've got to go right away cause I've a lot of homework to do today"

I rushed out of the house when mom handed me some dollars. I was sweating out of fear as I walked down the streets and the fact that uncle didn't call me back only made me more nervous and scared. Target was 10 mins away from my house and i was already late. I wondered if he or she is dangerous, maybe this will be my last day.

When i reached there I looked around, observing anyone coming towards me. That's when i saw uncle Harry. I was shocked and ready to go and hide from him but he saw me. I never talked about uncle Harry because he was the least liked person in my family. He is the husband of my youngest aunt, they were married last year. But uncle Harry is so arrogant that no one likes him in the family. He is so jealous of uncle Oliver and it just makes me hate him more. He is always trying to replace uncle Oliver in the family, trying to copy him.

"Hey Lexia!" he called after me. I had to stop.

"Hey uncle what are you doing here?" I asked, faking a smile. He grabbed my arm and led me to a quiet isolated spot.

"So Oliver managed to trap you huh? Can't you see he is using you Lexia?" he snapped at me. I had no words to say. It was that prick who sent the letter! I AM DOOMED!

"It's not what you're thinking, really! We are not having any affair trust me" I said.

"Oh cut the crap! I saw you both on the balcony at grandma's house and i even heard your conversation. I just needed evidence and now i got it"

"I'm surprised you didn't tell anyone by now. What do you want?" I asked angrily.

"You! I want you" he said, coming closer to me. It couldn't get any worse at this point.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked acting as if I don't understand what he just said.

"If Oliver can do all that with you then I also have the right on your body, being your uncle" he said smiling as he caressed my face. I pushed away his hand. I was horrified.

"Shut the fuck up! How dare you even ask me that? There is a big difference between you and uncle oliver! And you have proven it today. I love uncle oliver and that is why he has every right on my body do you understand! You are just a piece of shit and i would never even let you near me now let alone touching me" I shouted. The look on his face tells me I hit the right spot. He was soooo angry, his face red as fuck.

He pushed me against a wall, holding my hands in place as he looked at me deadly in the eyes. I hated being so close to anyone else besides uncle oliver.

"You know very well that whatever he did to you is a crime right? You're a minor and i can easily prove that he sexually abused you. And then he'll be in jail while everyone will hate you in the family. I'm sure you don't want that right?' he smirked.

I never thought about that. Uncle oliver can actually be jailed for this and I would never want our affair to be exposed else everyone will hate me. Aunt will be so heartbroken and no one will forgive me.

"I fucking hate you" I said in a shaky voice as my eyes welled up with tears. He just smiled and kissed me. Having his tongue in my mouth filled me with disgust. I kept thinking about uncle oliver and hoped that he will come and save me from this monster. Just then my phone rang and before i could even take it, uncle harry snatched it from me. He finally released me.

"It's that motherfucker! If you ever tell him about me you'll see the worst of me Lexia, believe me!" he rejected the call and handed me the phone.

"Fuck you asshole" I yelled before running away from that place.