Love

Family- A group of people who are related to each other. Time changes and I found out that change is the only permanent in this world.

We're not blood related, but I love him.
I saw him once, but I am already attached to him.
I barely know him, but I still look up to him
He's hurt, but it hurts us evenmore.

Tell me how to accept that someone is suffering from a disease that killed million people?
We are in our doom stage but still, we manage to smile.
We want him to feel strength
We want him to be okay.
We want to encourage him in all means.

He's not my real grandfather but he treats me like his own grand daughter.
It really brokes my heart knowing that he has a cancer.
I was speechless knowing about his condition but then I realized I'm not speechless, I have a lot of words to say but it won't slip into my mouth because I am already crying and sobbing.

I heard, he is crying, he regret a lot of things he does.
He became short tempered because of his condition
And it fucking hurts to know that once again, one of your family is suffering from the same disease. Thinking that they will end up the same.

I love you, I love you Grandpa.
Please be safe and help to heal yourself.
I know you can survive in this crucible.
So please smile, and be strong.
We're here for you, We will always will.

PS. Nakakaiyak talaga... may mga bagay na unexpected. Kaninang umaga ko pa nalaman pati tuloy ibang tao napagbuhusan ko ng inis ko kaya mianhe sa inyo 😭.