{Chapter 9}

My Possessive Vampire Boss
_______

_Chapter 9_

After work, I go straight home to take a shower and get ready for my date with Adrian tonight. I'm so nervous for the night that my palms are sweaty. Are everyone this nervous before they go on a date? I hope these feelings are normal for everyone. If not then there is something wrong with me. Since I met Mr. Black, my feelings are all around me and I swear that just being around him make me feel every emotion at the same time. It's pretty hard and so confusing. I don't understand what is happening to me.

I get dressed in a deep shade of red dress. The dress has a v-neck line. And flows down right above my knees. The sleeves go down to my elbows. The dress is not much open, I don't like when I'm wearing a dress that shows too much. It just makes me feel uncomfortable and that's just my opinion. With the dress, I am wearing heels. Not the kind of heels that kill your feet, the heels themselves are not that high, just a short, comfortable size. The shoes are black, but they still fit with the dress. What doesn't go with black? I put on a little mascara, and just a touch of a black eye shadow and then a pink lip gloss. Just something simple, yet noticeable.

I don't want to wear much make-up. There are three reasons why. First; make-up sometimes makes my skin a little itchy. Second; I definitely don't like it when a girl cakes her face with make-up, it makes me want to throw up when a girl with caked face walks in front of me. I believe that the natural beauty that you were born with, is always the best choice. You don't need make-up to show everyone the beauty that you hold. Third; sometimes when I'm going home late at night and I'm so tired and really lazy to clean of the make-up. Don't blame me, every one gets sometimes lazy and there come times that I'm just too lazy, but hey, I am human after all, aren't I?

I look at myself in the mirror and the girl, who I watch in it is me, but something feels different. I guess it is because of the fact that I almost never wear dresses or it could be because I am wearing a dress and make-up. Normally I would only wear make-up with my normal clothes and having the same look but never like this. I'm doing it again, aren't I? Thinking of the things that don't matter. I kinda do that a lot, you know.

Suddenly I hear the doorbell ring and Shadow runs to the door, like a dog. I believe that he's answering the door but in reality, he's only standing by the door and sometimes he scratches the door while I'm the one who actually is answering the door. It's so adorable, he's adorable. Sometimes Shadow playfully attacks the person who's at the door. Right now the nervous feeling is taking over me. I open the door, revealing a smiling Adrian in a black suit with a black tie. He's wearing a white shirt but it doesn't show very much, for the jacket of the suit is over it and the tie hides it well.

This is probably the first time, I've ever seen him dressed like that. In his hand, he's holding flowers. If I didn't know better, I'd say that these are black Dahlias. How did he know my favorite flowers? I never told him that black Dahlias were my favorite. Never mind that, it could be a lucky guess, right? "You look stunning, Emma" He says to me, as he hands me the flowers that he had in his hands. I blush when he said that. No one has ever said that to me, I don't blame them. I rarely wear dresses. "You don't look too bad, yourself" I say to him, playfully smirking.

I take the flowers and put them in a beautiful vase with a picture of a black Dahlia. I put some cold water in the vase, but not ice-cold, just cold water and I gently set the flowers in the vase. "Are you ready to go?" He asks. "You bet, I am" I tell him and close my door, but before I close it, I wave at Shadow. Adrian reaches his hand out, wanting me to take it and I do. I can see a small smile creep up his face and it kinda makes me smile too.