Disturbing Behavior

(A clothes shop in Chicago)

Bella's POV.

After Rebekah and Klaus argued about some stupid necklace that they couldn't find, Klaus and Stefan took me and Rebekah to a modern clothes shop as Rebekah was wearing 1920's clothes which she had woken up in.

Klaus also said that I could pick out a dress for my self as Rebekah was finding some modern clothes. So right now I'm trying on a short black, white and turquoise dress with a cute brown belt and matching accessories, and I've also placed a turquoise bow in my hair. I look over to Rebekah and she's wearing a shorter dress which is all black, but she doesn't look impressed.

[Bella's Dress]-->

"There has to be more to this dress" Rebekah argues with me, as we both stand in a joint dressing room

"There's not" I tell her as we both walk out of the dressing room together.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then. You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers" Rebekah tells me, as we both look into the mirror

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing" Klaus tells her, as I turn around to see him and Stefan sitting down and drinking champagne.

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident" Rebekah asks, and I try to hide my laughter which a grin.

"It's dance music" Stefan tells her, as he smiles at us but I quickly turn around to the mirror as I don't want to be looking at him. He lied to me about Damon being alive, and I don't know if I can forgive him for that.

"People dance to this?" Rebekah asks confused.

"Hmm" I tell her, as I continue to look in the mirror.

"Are we done?" Klaus asks annoyingly, and I just roll my eyes as I keep checking my self out.

"And why are you so grumpy?" Rebekah turns around and asks him.

"I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying except Bella, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it" Klaus tells her, and I turn around to glare at him as it isn't her fault.