Chapter Ten.

Listen, this is my story. If you think you can do better than think up your own plot and create your own story okay? I'd be happy to read it. I've spent hours thinking about each chapter individually to make this perfect. If you think it's boring then leave. Now, this chapter and that last chapter are essential. This is where the drama begins. If you read this thank you ily. Enjoy....

Louis walked in his flat and smelt tomato sauce immediately. It smelt so delicious. His mouth watered uncontrollably.

"Honey, I'm home." He teased.

Harry laughed, "Hello sweet cheeks. I cooked pasta because it's quicker, it's actually ready."

Louis walked into his kitchen and saw two plates of pasta and two mugs of tea. He smiles at Harry and sits down.

They eat together, Harry listened to Louis drone on and on about the game, and how good the food is, which made Harry blush every time. Harry stayed relatively silent, only complementing Louis on his football skills from time to time, which made Louis blush every time.

After eating, Harry washed the dishes while Louis dried and put away. Louis tried to tell Harry that Lola would take care of them, but Harry insisted. It was a lot more fun than Louis thought. They had a water battle with soapy water and suds.

Harry, having no other clothes, walked around in boxers while his original clothes finished drying. He gave Louis his clothes back. Louis just wore boxers, so Harry wouldn't be lonely.

Louis watched as Harry took his pants off, and his shirt. It was a nice view. Although, Harry tried to refrain himself from look at Louis while Louis undressed. The key word is tried.

They settled on the movie The Anchorman. Louis stretched out on the couch first and Harry went to sit on the floor with Louis tugged at his arm. Harry slid in next to Louis.

"Don't fall asleep this time. I don't know about you, but I have lectures tomorrow." Louis smiled.

Harry nodded, "Me too. I think it's Music History."

"Me too, I'll see you there then."

Harry smiled.

As the movie played, Louis didn't pay attention to it. He was trying to think of a plan. He stared at the back of Harry's head intensely, he would be knocked out of his trance when Harry would laugh, which was often. Louis found it cute, attractive even. When he laughs, Harry would draw back the corners of his lips and his dimples would fold. The corners of his eyes crinkle adorably. The laugh itself made you laugh as well. It was all round wonderful.

Louis been staring at Harry so much that he didn't realize Harry had looked at him to see if he thought it was funny too. Harry's smile slipped off his face as he stared in Louis eyes.